Reviews for Forgotten
top story chapter 1 . 5/25
Really?! You forgot your one child? Molly Weasley had seven kids
Tsk tsk.. shame on you;)
sugumi chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
like this one. definitely. haha. Nice humor!
Cicada with Pen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Haha! This was great - Fleur just as I imagined her.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my! That was golden!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Haha, oh, how typical! XD

-Lee x
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was really funny.
CarolCB chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
short and funny...short and amazing. I started with Il faut que je t'aime and now I'm reading all your Bill/Fleur's ff
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love love love it!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
they remembered everything. except the kid
eagermeager chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Amusing. You see a thing or two when your cousins and etc are coming around... pretty sure it drives the Parents. Don't know if I'm looking forward to that...
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haha hilarious.
Caroline chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh, right now i'm laughing so hard I can hardly type! Your stories always know how to put me in the best mood i've been in all day. you have no fear when you're writing and will put anything and everything into your stories.

Thank you so much, i haven't laughed that hard in a while.

and I understand the feeling you've got everything you need, except the most important thing, and you can't remember what you've forgotten wether it be at home, school or work untill you're already where you need to be. about 2 miles the oppisite direction.

Thank you again for a most amusing story.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ahaha, hilarious!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Short, sweet, and absolutely hilarious :D I can totally see this happening, Fleur being so caught up in preparations for the new baby and the two of them accidentally leaving Victoire behind. Eve for something so short, the story was very well-written and humorous.

Terrific job, and keep writing!
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
lol very cute :) It's something that happens to most parents at one point or another.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »