Reviews for Reversal of Fortune
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I think it's the psychological bits that makes me like the way you write Alec/Ames, since that pairing usually isn't my thing. But you write it so well that I can't help but like it. Especially the way that Ames gave into Alec and called him by name. Plus, you know, I really liked Alec's revenge, calling Otto and tailing it out of there. Really loudly, too, just so Ames got the point...
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I'm a little uncomfortable with the subject matter but I did read it anyway skipping a few lines here and there. That aside there are a few things I liked about this scenario. A role reversal is always fun. Alec obvious in this one was in control. I like that he didn't start off with the intention to do anything sexual it just sort of happened. Ames was more receptive to this then plain physical violence. The little bit of humour at the end was good too, with how he left things and the fact that White said his name. This little bit of humour also reflects a little bit on Alec because he was in a position to do what he wanted. He wanted revenge and in the end showed a lot of restraint. The little joke about White learning his name also reflects that this was an effective power play. Calling Alec by name indicates that White views Alec more of an equal where before he was considered an animal something that is less than human.