Reviews for Nepenthe
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 6/14
I really like your take on Gaara: he seems really in character and you can empathise with him, which is hard to do with a young Gaara, since he's so irrational for some things, and yet totally rational for others. The introspection bit was really well done: I liked all the bits with the teddy bear, and Yashamaru... but it did go on a bit long. Aynway, though. It's awesome. XD
randomgirl chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
You MUST update this. This is one of the best Gaara fanfics I have ever read, and I would be very interested in reading more. In that one author's note you said this story clocked in at twelve chapters. It is my sincere hope that you post these.

Gaara's thought process, and your portrayal of his life after Yashamaru, it just breaks my heart, but in the best way.

I am wondering about how Temari and Kankuro are handling the fact that Gaara just ran out of the house all helter skelter with no protection.

So, I again implore you, please update!
Sepsis chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Great!
Karma7K chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I agree with another commented that this is perhaps THE best depiction of Gaara I have seen anywhere. Absolutely amazing.

I disagree with some of the other comments of your chapters being too long and such. I think they are perfect. I believe your story, and that's what any writer aims for I can feel it and see it.

Beautiful. If only you had finished it.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
I really hope you're eventually planning to write more of this story. I really like it. It's probably one of -if not- the best 'transition' stories I've read. The last chapter was a little monotonous, but I personally enjoyed it, though I really like how you portrayed Kankuro and Temari in the first chapters. Very good, one of the best, I hope you keep writing!
Dooking chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
I wonder what temari is thinking/or doing when Gaara left.
Nat-Nat-Nat chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY! It is really good and it is one of my favorite.
Revolutionjack chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Great story overall, I love how the writing reflects Gaara's thoughts and emotions. I have to admit though, this chapter dragged a bit and since it was so long, it felt even longer. Gaara is totally in character, and it's kind of neat to see how he might think about his life and the people around him. Is there more coming or is this the end of the story? It'd be neat to see how he goes from mentally unstable to Kazekage.
Cookiefan57 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
It's a good story though very sad and long. Perhaps a bit more could happen in the chapters?
umi chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Hi - this is increadible - your writing is fantastic. Please do not give up and go on with your good work. The characters are beautifully and everything is so well told - amazing. I am really enjoying to read this! And sorry to bother you, but, hopefully you will be ready to update soon! Thank you!
Crow that learned to fly chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
It is good, well-written, your chapters are a bit long though.
GaarasGirl chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Whoa this is the deepest fic I've ever read (and possiabley the longest chapter) you have an amazing view on Gaara, and I love it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This whole fic is just so sad! please update this masterpice in the making soon I realy am courious about what happened to Temari. You made Temari and Kankuro so cute and so much fun to read! I LOVED Gaara before this but now I feel like I know and understand him so much beter now, thank you for this amazing fanfiction.
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Golly you really had me busy these past three hours, seriously. I mean really they was you discribe Gaara is so well thought out that it's almost scary, everything you present what might be going on in Gaara's mind is so flawless to the last detail. If you keep writing Gaara like this throughout the course of the storie I can tell were gonna be in for a lot of emotion, revolation, and hopfully good time.
LazyGC chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Unbelievable. This is by far the best depiction of Gaara I've ever read.
KaL KeY chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
so good! i loved it! update it soon! plz!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »