Reviews for Stranger's Insight
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow... For a first timer at writing a fanfic about bleach, you're really good at this especially at their characterizations. I salute you for that. This could be happening im the anime.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awesome story. Too bad it's only a oneshot.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow, that was such a wonderful little story! Aside from a few grammatical errors, it was just great! I think I've only ever read one other story that speculates on when Ichigo met Captain Hitsugaya for the first time, and I must say you did an amazing job with this idea. I've always seen Ichigo & Toushiro as kindred spirits in many ways, and this story featured that idea in a very realistic, touching way. I hope you will continue to write for Bleach!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'll just ignore that slight tidbit, we all fucking know it's ,weak,naive Hinamori.
light soceress chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I don't know why i haven't reviewed this before. but good fic. I find it odd that Ichigo only refers to inoue and Ishida by their last name but others by first name like with the shinigami he calls them by their first names, well the ones he talks to the most. especially toushiro cause even though Ichigo does not call people by their rank he could still refer to toushiro by Hitsugaya. I know he calls byakuya by his first name to annoy him. I like to think what you write is why he refers to toushiro by his first name cause of their similar situation.
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
What a wonderful story!

Unfortunately, Tite Kubo never told us how Ichigo met many of the shinigami. This is a very good speculation of how that meeting would have gone. In one spot you used a male pronoun for Unohana-taicho, and I'm pretty sure you missed a word in the scene in Hitsugaya's office, but other than that, absolutely gorgious!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Absolutly adorable! :)
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww, such a good story. And such a nice ending. I really liked it!
ToushirouLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
that was sweet... and funny. ichigo didn't believe him...hehe
Solosan chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Nice!

I think their characterization is much better near the end though But there are some cute funny bits.

Maybe it's just me but I find your writing just a tiny bit discordant and it put me off slightly but still, I definitely like the idea. Are you going to continue this one shot? That would be nice.

Oh and in one of the paragraphs I think you might have used the wrong word...

"Ichigo merely smiled thinking damn didn't she suddenly get much, much scarier and saying he would visit when he was RELEASED."

Other wise all in all I rather enjoyed it
Reidluver chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Looks like I didn't. Ops! _ I do like this story though, and I like how Ichigo made the connection that Hitsugaya is the one who battled Aizen one on one, and that was so cool! The whole woman's intuition thing was hilarious, and I can just see that happening in my mind. _
HikaruOfArrow chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Well done :)! A very believable interaction between the two. I enjoyed reading it!
insidevision chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ah. This is a very good fanfiction, since it describes when Ichigo first met Hitsugaya and all that, and it also explain Ichigo's thoughts clearly as well.

I really don't know what to say, except that you should write more Bleach fics, this was a splendid one for a first time XD
Lizapalooza chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
yay! i liked it very much. it was serious without being overbearingly angsty, and you really made hitsugaya believeable - sometimes i think thet people's opinions of him are too warped by what they see in fanfic. i can actually imagine hitsugaya acting this way in the anime. the writing could be a little messy at points though, mostly in the beginning although i noticed a point in the middle where there was a time change and you didnt acknowledge it. i wondered why hitsugaya and matsumoto were suddenly approaching from a distance while they had just been in the office with ichigo. watch out for little things like that and i'd say youre a pretty darn good writer!