Reviews for Samus Aran and The War of Eternity FROZEN
JaedeaLuminecent chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I certainly didn't know there were video game fanfics here before this, and I'm certainly glad this is the first one I happened upon. As I grow a deeper obsession for this game, I find the fan base very likeable so far, and this story is a good representation of that. I found it humorous and intertaining. Definitely Bitching! (Kudos if you got that aged expression!)
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 19 . 2/3/2010
love the story so far Adorios.
Gasbomb chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
I have to say, I really liked what you have written so far on this fan-fic. I think that, if Nintendo got the completed story, it might have a possibility of becoming the basis of another Metroid game. However, the underlying treason and mysteries are a bit much for the traditional string of Metroid games, which are, of course action/shooter, with only a few minor puzzles (mostly in the form of Morph Ball tunnels). All in all, great job!
Gasbomb chapter 18 . 2/2/2010
i loved the chapter title!
Gasbomb chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
...wait...what? samus' 8th mission to BSL? are you referring 2 metroid fusion? what are the other 7?
Sylux125 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
This Chapter was quite nice, and up to this point i had always thought Listal was human. However, there have truly only been two betrayels in the chapter, even though the title is still applicatple, it is not as big as you make it appear.

However, all in all, a very nice chapter _
StrafeHunter chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
OMG, ME, IN A SUIT! I LOVE YOU ADORIOS!
Sylux125 chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Adorios, you may remember me, fro MHQ. It has come to my attention that, this fanfic hasnt been updated in... 3-4 months? Please try to update it.
Zero One Centaurion chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
The description makes Ardorios sound like Quick Man from Mega Man II, hehe. This is really interesting and I can't wait to read on!
StrafeHunter chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hmm... How long until I appear?
Plazmatik chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Damn! that was sick! Freakn awesome chapter
Plazmatik chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
AWESOME! NEW BADASS SUIT! WOOT!
Plazmatik chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Oh shoot. We havin war already
Plazmatik chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
The X predator. Nice intro.
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
More please i love this story and where its going.