Reviews for We All Fall Down
the real poison ivy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I commend you on the proper use of the word psychopath. A lot of people get that wrong. Also, what was the name of the book about the Joker?
EmptySpaces11 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
I really loved this story. Thanks for sharing.

It's intense. I love the way you write the dialogues.

Hugs!
Ramasylle-Karanese chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
for a minute there, I thought Deanie was gonna stay dead...

The ending was perfect!

He died, but came back!

Oh, and revenge is so sweet sometimes. Great job!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Excellent Story. Thank you. I really enjoyed it.
Castielle chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Oh my gosh, I was completely hooked from the first chapter! You are AMAZING! I can't wait for your next story, keep up the awesome work,

Castielle
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Nice wrap up. Seems like you may have a sequel in mind? Interesting that she would be a special kid...
magical-archer chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
OMGG! I was pretty much sitting on the edge of my seat for the last bit. ALthough i would have like a bit more ephasis on the brothers relationship, your a very talented writer and I enjoyed every second of it! :)
deangirl1 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Really great to see an update - but yet another awful cliffie! I hope that Dean isn't actually dead? Please update sooooon?
gottalovealoser chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
oh wow what happens what happens! this edge of my seat stuff here! just as bad as them taking their break now and not returning till jan 21! please dont make us wait till then PLEASE!
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
very creepy i like it! does that make me wicked? hum
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Please update soon, I've been waiting for this next chapter for AGES! lol no take your time i know how hard it is to write chapters sometimes.
irismay42 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Gah! What a cliffie! Raef is an absolutely abominal creation. Your description of him towards the end of that chapter was fantastic!
irismay42 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
So sorry it's taken me so long to get to this update! Loved this chapter. Dean knows he's being led into a trap, but you really can't blame him for taking it. And now he's led Sam to Raef too...
gr8read chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
This is a great story. I can't wait until you continue it.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Diane
zuimar chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Hey, thanks for the update and what do you know, 2 chapters in one day and it isn't even Christmas yet ;-)

Seriously though, I'm really glad you've updated, this story is too good to not be finished, so I really hope you've got your muse going again!