Reviews for How it All Breaks Down
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
oh man, this is so canon.
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Yes, it is funny when Daisuke panics both in the anime and the manga. It's so characteristic of him. xD Dark was sort of mean by just leaving the whole situation to Daisuke right there, but it couldn't be helped since it may be his last hope for an easy escape. Those must be some special magical handcuffs that prevents the captured from excaping. Though he's in character for the most part, Satoshi does seem OC by being bold in making his feelings toward Daisuke known since he's usually the type to keep things bottled-up inside. It's sort of nice how the SatoDai turned out that way...even though it's just minor fluff. Good job on the characterizations. :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
It was so in-character and amusing that it made me squirm delightedly in my seat!
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
yep, an adorable little fic
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Mwahahahahahahahahha ::evil/hysterical laughter:: Poor little Daisuke-kun, Sato-san and Dark were mean...ish. Anyway, this is funny, so...good work? Yerah, funny nice. "You are so mean."
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
omg that was hilarious! xD
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh man, I just came from Fleeting Fancies rec's of this fic and I had to read it. I'm a newly born DNAngel fan and I loved your work! It's so hilarious. Watched the anime, and am currently reading the manga. God it's so funny! Okie, Fleeting Fancies had recommended more of your work so I'm off to read that! Keep up the great work!
jfbj chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
another ch. pleaz!
Qem chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hee a cute and fun little piece. Seemed a bit out of character from what I've seen of the series but was still fun to read.
zigguratank chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
haha! that's funni! but it's disturbing to know that satoshi is gay. don't you agree?
shenweiyangtze chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
THREE WORDS...*swe~et and iwantsmore*
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
*laugh* VERY good job, I was really pleased! Luv yaz

Yuki Haitani_~
acern chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
_ There is so little good DNAngel shounen ai! I love you for writing good stuff! The people were wonderfully in character.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hehehe, a lovely 'tax' it is. Satoshi's cute, and same with Dai-chan. Please write more soon!

drinktea chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Poor, poor Daisuke... always so panicked about everything. Did I spell 'panicked' right? The more I look at it, the more it looks wrong... hmm... well. Yay! What a very good first piece for you.