Reviews for Oxygen
breethingin chapter 11 . 8/12
OMG you're back and there's more! I read this when you were first writing it like... ten years ago? I can't believe it's been that long but I'm so glad you're gonna finish this! I always loved this story and I'm so so so so SO happy it won't be left unfinished! I can't wait to read more! Thank youuuuu!
Thank you for updating, nice to see that Yuffie made it (even if it was expected). I hope you'll find the time to finish it, too :)
Ledde chapter 11 . 7/28
It's so good to read the sequel.
Thanks a lot
GreenTeaChoco chapter 11 . 7/20
Holy updates! Keep it up good work!
Holy shit. Finally the continuation. Do not stop, please, I love this couple.
Rosettast chapter 11 . 7/14
Finally the continuation. After several years, I can only be happy that you have continued.
Shadowess 88 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Either Tifa has one of those sixth senses, or she actually has a 'bun in the oven' but doesn't know it yet. I hope that Yuffie stays alive. But if she flatlines, Vincent would panic... ya, don't let Yuffie die! Oxygen is essential to breathing! Great chapter, despite its length
Valentine'sNinja chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
Aww, I really hope Yuffie is okay. You know, overall the grammar was good here. There are just a few missing apostrophes here and there, but the flow was good and the action was even better. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this. I really like the fact that Reno will be able to redeem himself before the end. Update soon!

Joey
Fetherhd chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
great chapter! cant wait for the next!
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
this is a good start i have such a hard time imagining yuffie as 'emo' tho...
serenbach chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Oh no! I like that Vincent has the sense to trust Reno in this one. I hope Yuffie's going to be okay, but I'm looking forward to seeing Vincent's reaction to what's happened. :)
Kurogane7 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
I wonder how the hospital visit will turn out...and how this concludes...do keep it up, I'm getting hungrier and hungrier for more.
Star Anise chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Oh Gods, I haven't read back to this fic in so long...

I love how you moved on to Vincent's 'turn' to be angry - you always balance the chances of POV for each character well - and you explained his reason well when he spoke to Yuffie. And oh, poor Behemoth... wake up environmentalists! Oh, you put 'threw its own head' rather than 'through'.
Fetherhd chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
waiting for the next installment. I hate waiting.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
I just love Vincent and Yuffie together.