Reviews for Oxygen
Shadowess 88 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Either Tifa has one of those sixth senses, or she actually has a 'bun in the oven' but doesn't know it yet. I hope that Yuffie stays alive. But if she flatlines, Vincent would panic... ya, don't let Yuffie die! Oxygen is essential to breathing! Great chapter, despite its length
Valentine'sNinja chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
Aww, I really hope Yuffie is okay. You know, overall the grammar was good here. There are just a few missing apostrophes here and there, but the flow was good and the action was even better. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this. I really like the fact that Reno will be able to redeem himself before the end. Update soon!

Joey
emptyspace2015 chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
great chapter! cant wait for the next!
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
this is a good start i have such a hard time imagining yuffie as 'emo' tho...
serenbach chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Oh no! I like that Vincent has the sense to trust Reno in this one. I hope Yuffie's going to be okay, but I'm looking forward to seeing Vincent's reaction to what's happened. :)
Kurogane7 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
I wonder how the hospital visit will turn out...and how this concludes...do keep it up, I'm getting hungrier and hungrier for more.
Star Anise chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Oh Gods, I haven't read back to this fic in so long...

I love how you moved on to Vincent's 'turn' to be angry - you always balance the chances of POV for each character well - and you explained his reason well when he spoke to Yuffie. And oh, poor Behemoth... wake up environmentalists! Oh, you put 'threw its own head' rather than 'through'.
emptyspace2015 chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
waiting for the next installment. I hate waiting.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
I just love Vincent and Yuffie together.
Kurogane7 chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
It's actually about time you updated...I was wondering how the situation would turn out. I am now wondering what was in those woods that were stalking about our heroes...
serenbach chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
I loved the beginning of this chapter, how Yuffie understood Vincent's insecurites and yet managed to deal with them so well- they're just so cute with each other. I also have a bad feeling about the mission- am looking forward to more! :)
Kurogane7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm looking forward to the next update...do keep it up, would you kindly?
serenbach chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
I love this story so much! I loved the beginning and how comfortable they are with each other. I really hope Vincent doesn't do anything too stupid. I hope you update this soon :)
Shadowess 88 chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Just like the previous chapters, this one was just as amazing. You bring out the emotions better than any author I've read on this site. I think Reno's punishment should be to have Vincent make him a eunich (sp?). Off with his balls!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Poor Reno, though he was an A-hole in this chapter, he's in for a world of pain. I can understand him from a certain POV though, he's in love with Yuffie and she was just using him to replace Vince. I just hope he isn't too hurt. Now, I did love this chapter's beginning. I'm serious, you write awesome intimate scenes and though there was no actual smut, I think you writing them together that way was such a nice touch. Bring on the drama and action! Hope you update soon!

Joey