Reviews for Role Model
Paperbackwriter chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Why haven't you updated? Your killing me here! Update soon please, this is really good! XD
TheKid'sKid chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Please don't give up on this story! I hardly EVER see fics with this kind of potential!
YaoiChick1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
This is sooo cool! And Huey does have a point he can't like being a thug for ever. I love Riley and Huey. Please update soon! Pretty Please?
kwaaaaa chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
i am dynig to see what happens so can you like, put the next chapter on? it's been years
yaoilover88 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I can't wait to read more! this is so awesome! Huey saves Riley from Thugnificent.
OLD Z chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
This is really good! A couple spelling issues but I really like it. Are you gonna continue?
Celestial Blood chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
update soon :3

i really like stories like this
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Wah! Why you stop? It was getting good and interesting. T.T I wanna know who Riley's role model is? I hope is Huey. That would be so cute and there's not a lot of fics with them being all brotherly or acting like brothers. I hope you update soon or one day *pout*
AubreighLovesTPain chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I loved this story! Riley is so cute. That was cute when he had that moment with his brother! Even though Riley acts like a thug, he got a good side to him and I can tell he really looks up to Huey. Please read my story about Riley! It's called When Bre-Bre Met Riley! If you're wondering, the Bre-Bre character is based on me. You should update your story. I updated my story today.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
I enjoyed ch.2

It got me anxious for ch. 3. But really what got me ready is the 2st chapter. I want to see what Nificent did to make Riley feel some animosity toward him. Can't wait for the update.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Ok. This was a good attention grabber. I been wanted to check this out, but haven't had the chance. I'm bout to continue on to chapter 2 to see if you dropped the ball or not.
LovelyEliNa chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Oh, sweet chapter! I love how you mentioned that Riley is naive (Cause he is) but not many people see that.

Great Huey/Riley moment, and I love how they both 'wish' they were only children. haha.

Update soon!
realistjoker chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I'm in love with this story update soon:)
Muugin chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
I'm ready to sink my teeth into the rest of this story, what I got so far is intriguing
DMICEPRINCE chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
that was so nice. it made me laugh the way Huey talked to Riley ecpecially the part about being gay to get his own room.