Reviews for We Have 'Tani
kendramccormick chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was so adorable. I like how you showed how much Vitani's brothers appreciate her. And the thought of Nuka singing was hilarious.
user124 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Uh...lol?

HAHAHHA! That was FUNNY! The last part was dicey, but I liked the story! OMG, I DID think that Nuka was a girl when I first saw him ?
Tiffany chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
SENSATIONAL AND HILARIOUS,AND ANYONE WHO'S SEEN THE MOVIE KNOWS THAT NUKA CAN'T SING!
Sadistic Kunoichi-13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
*falls out of chair laughing* Poor Nuka . . . How did you ever think of that song, anyway? Oddly enough, it fits. I can actually see Nuka dancing around the den singing something like that . . .

Great story! .
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Poor Nuka. Zira is so mean! This is well writen, I can almost picture it happening. Great job!
jellymaster chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh, this is TOO adorable! Nuka was always my favorite in TLK 2 right next to Vitani and Kovu! It was just hilarious imagining Nuka dancing around and singing during the 'We Have 'Tani' song senquence. It at least explains the strange title for your story!

Baby Kovu was just SO cute, I wanted to squeeze him until the cuteness oozed out of him! I have a morbid sense of humor, no? Everyone in the whole story was completely in-character, which you deserve a cookie for! *hands you a cookie* I just simply ADORE your writing style! It's so funny and refreshing!

Hope to read some more stories from you soon!

~Sincerely, Tallest Purple's Rabidly Insane Fangirl!
blitzxcolleen4ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
LOL
Phillip Clark chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Who knew Andy Dick could be such a great singer?
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Poor Nuka.
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wow do another one you are a good autor at any story
Jagabor chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aw that was cute. Great job. favorite add for sure.
yikonator chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
this wuz so cute! all the characters were perfect, and the part about nuka's sexuality was hilarious!
Vitanigirl25 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is really cute!
Kovukono chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow . . . that was random. Zira's a lot more hateful of Nuka than I would have imagined. Or maybe I just never imagined it properly; Nuka's never really crossed my mind. It's a good story though; he never can seem to stay out of trouble, even when he does it all right.
koneko-sushi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was really, really well-written! Aside from a line or two I could almost see this as being a scene in TLK2. The characters were spot on. Great job!