Reviews for A Very Special Love
Lady Yori chapter 10 . 5/3
hey when are you gonna update this story? I'm still keeping in favorite, read it twice, and I wanna know what happen next. :D
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
More chapters please.
DragonFire Princess chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
hanna-chan chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Love the story! Can not wait to see how Kyouya and Haruhi will act with each other now.
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
Cant wait to read more!
Ichigo Sanero chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
OMG! I like this, its really interesting(must know what happens next) Update soon pul-lease!
flamingbunnies chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
This is a really awesome story and I can't wait for you to update!
Liscute00 chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
looking forward to chapter 11

Everyone is in character to me except Haruhi.

I remember that you wanted some advice,...

make her a little less concerned about stuff. She never was shocked when the twins did "perverted" things to her,

so,

I keep picturing Mizuki instead of Haruhi... lol

it's not a big deal or anything,I just htought I'd say that.

Other than that, this is one of my favs.

thanks.
Liscute00 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
ROTFLOL

I LOVE your disclaimer.

lol

I just had to say that.

It's SO funny.

Okay... I'm going to read the story now...
Rayne Hunter chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
I'd like a Kyoya, so here's lots of love?

This story is making me want to go read Hana Kimi. That's a good thing, by the way.

I can't wait for Tamaki to start going near insane! Are the other host club members going to be having similar experiences?
Rayne Hunter chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Ah, I still have all my fingernails. She didn't act nearly as embarassing as I feared. :)
Rayne Hunter chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
I'm not looking forward to her acting all 'manly'. I get too embarassed for the character in situations like that. My fingernails will be gone by the time I'm done with the chapter, ya know?
Rayne Hunter chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
I think I'm gonna enjoy Tamaki in this story. I generally find him annoying, but the way you're writing him is hilarious.

"Besides, a handsome father needs a handsome son!.."

Love it.
Rayne Hunter chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I love Hana Kimi. It was the first manga that I ever completed. The best parts were the total confusion of the male students when they atrted wondering if they were gay. I always wished that there were more scenes like that in the manga. You're doing good. Have fun writing this, cause I'm having fun reading it.
Rayne Hunter chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Wait, so only one will know her gender?

"Kaoru, is it just me, or did she actually tell us apart"

"It's weird, but that's how I see it too Hikaru.."

You write in that Hikaru called Haruhi a 'her'. Cheers!