Reviews for This Could Be the Day
Scarlet chapter 31 . 4/10
Oh please update will ya? I've been coming back to this fic hoping you would update. I really am. I never reviewed unless it is completely necessary so you could imagine how desperate I am... Please finish this
Even though you've lost all your inspiration for this story. Finish it and my soul could finally rest in peace.
maobile chapter 5 . 1/4
Are renji and rukia dating ?
Aurona X chapter 31 . 8/31/2016
Bless this whole story. I wait eagerly for an update! (WE ARE CANON AND PROUD!)
Aurona X chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
it's 2 am and the end of this chapter has me SCREAMING
BabyCakes25 chapter 31 . 8/8/2016
Oml I'm in love with this story! Please update! Its been five years since your last update and all your fans are waiting! PLEASE update this amazing story soon even of it is a short chapter, well all LOVE it!
Brytte Mystere chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
I can't believe you left it there... Oh holy fuck...
Brytte Mystere chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Oh fuck, I'm laughing so hard it hurts!
Mikky chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
I don't actually know when was your last update, I hope you continue this story, one of the best characterizations I've seen.
I hope you haven't given up. ;)
Camille91 chapter 20 . 2/14/2015
Hey are you finished with the story? I'm wondering because I really love this story and it has been years since you updated it.
ijms chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
oh my lord you better finish
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
waiting for next chapter
Beautifully Natural chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
LAWL! THIS IS TREE'IN HILARIOUS! YOUR IN BEAST MODE! Ah, and this was a fairly long Chapter to me, Author! You did great! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK. UP AND AT 'EM! ACK. OFF TO SLEEP NOW! D: BUT I SHALL KEEP READING THIS TODAY! YAY! G'NIGHT, TALENTED AND FULL-OF-POTENTIAL AUTHOR! ;D SQUE!
Beautifully Natural chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
*Eyes Tear Up A Bit*
*Laughter Still Present*
*A Ha-Uge Smile On My Face*
AUTHOR, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
LIKE REALLY I WAS SPEECHLESS.
MY WORDS WERE STRAIGHT-UP STOLEN.
YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB, AUTHOR, REALLY.
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK I'LL ALWAYS BE A FAN! :D
Beautifully Natural chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
KYA! PURR-FECT. AUTHOR, YOU ARE TOO GOOD! Arigatou (a thousand times!), for the extra long Chapter! I loved the last line: 'Ichigo had a meeting with a princess.' SO ADORABLE AND TRUE. PHENOMENAL JOB, AUTHOR! SQUE! ;D KEEP UP THE SUPERB WORK, PLEASE. WELL OFF TO THE NEXT AWESOME AND BEAST CHAPTER! :D SQUEAKERS!
Beautifully Natural chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
AW. THAT'S SO CUTE. GOOD JOB, ICHI-CHAN. BUT AMAZING JOB, AUTHOR! YOUR SO AWESOME! GREAT JOB! SQUE!