Reviews for This Could Be the Day
50ShadesOfAwkward chapter 1 . 6/5
Is this story dead? Been hoping for an update but I just saw the date it was last given a new chapter.
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 4/3
Are you offering? I'm sure your Hollow would be more than welcome to beat you up your stupidity. I love Tatsuki's analogy of the prince on a white horse lolz.
I am close to tears TT_TT No, scratch that, I AM in tears! I've stupidly not checked status of this story before starting, only seeing the years it was published, just wanted to read another of your stories as a new fan of yours... and it turns out it's incomplete and you haven't updated this since 2011! I was immersed completely in this marvelous story when it suddenly cut off.. I am devastated, especially since in your last author's note you mentioned already having a full outline and possibly finishing it soon :(( I don't know if I should hope for you ever coming back to it, but please, think about it, I know for sure there are many fans waiting for this story!
Scarlet chapter 31 . 4/10/2017
Oh please update will ya? I've been coming back to this fic hoping you would update. I really am. I never reviewed unless it is completely necessary so you could imagine how desperate I am... Please finish this
Even though you've lost all your inspiration for this story. Finish it and my soul could finally rest in peace.
maobile chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
Are renji and rukia dating ?
Aurona X chapter 31 . 8/31/2016
Bless this whole story. I wait eagerly for an update! (WE ARE CANON AND PROUD!)
Aurona X chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
it's 2 am and the end of this chapter has me SCREAMING
BabyCakes25 chapter 31 . 8/8/2016
Oml I'm in love with this story! Please update! Its been five years since your last update and all your fans are waiting! PLEASE update this amazing story soon even of it is a short chapter, well all LOVE it!
Brytte Mystere chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
I can't believe you left it there... Oh holy fuck...
Brytte Mystere chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Oh fuck, I'm laughing so hard it hurts!
Mikky chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
I don't actually know when was your last update, I hope you continue this story, one of the best characterizations I've seen.
I hope you haven't given up. ;)
Camille91 chapter 20 . 2/14/2015
Hey are you finished with the story? I'm wondering because I really love this story and it has been years since you updated it.
ijms chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
oh my lord you better finish
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
waiting for next chapter
Beautifully Natural chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
LAWL! THIS IS TREE'IN HILARIOUS! YOUR IN BEAST MODE! Ah, and this was a fairly long Chapter to me, Author! You did great! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK. UP AND AT 'EM! ACK. OFF TO SLEEP NOW! D: BUT I SHALL KEEP READING THIS TODAY! YAY! G'NIGHT, TALENTED AND FULL-OF-POTENTIAL AUTHOR! ;D SQUE!