Reviews for This Could Be the Day
Camille91 chapter 20 . 2/14
Hey are you finished with the story? I'm wondering because I really love this story and it has been years since you updated it.
ijms chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
oh my lord you better finish
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
waiting for next chapter
Beautifully Natural chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
LAWL! THIS IS TREE'IN HILARIOUS! YOUR IN BEAST MODE! Ah, and this was a fairly long Chapter to me, Author! You did great! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK. UP AND AT 'EM! ACK. OFF TO SLEEP NOW! D: BUT I SHALL KEEP READING THIS TODAY! YAY! G'NIGHT, TALENTED AND FULL-OF-POTENTIAL AUTHOR! ;D SQUE!
Beautifully Natural chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
*Eyes Tear Up A Bit*
*Laughter Still Present*
*A Ha-Uge Smile On My Face*
AUTHOR, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
LIKE REALLY I WAS SPEECHLESS.
MY WORDS WERE STRAIGHT-UP STOLEN.
YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB, AUTHOR, REALLY.
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK I'LL ALWAYS BE A FAN! :D
Beautifully Natural chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
KYA! PURR-FECT. AUTHOR, YOU ARE TOO GOOD! Arigatou (a thousand times!), for the extra long Chapter! I loved the last line: 'Ichigo had a meeting with a princess.' SO ADORABLE AND TRUE. PHENOMENAL JOB, AUTHOR! SQUE! ;D KEEP UP THE SUPERB WORK, PLEASE. WELL OFF TO THE NEXT AWESOME AND BEAST CHAPTER! :D SQUEAKERS!
Beautifully Natural chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
AW. THAT'S SO CUTE. GOOD JOB, ICHI-CHAN. BUT AMAZING JOB, AUTHOR! YOUR SO AWESOME! GREAT JOB! SQUE!
Beautifully Natural chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
*CRIES* Such an upsetting but exquisite Chapter! OH, WOE IS ME. Phenomenal job, Author! Keep it up! Your TOO GOOD! 3!
Beautifully Natural chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
BEAUTIFUL. JUST BEAUTIFUL. YOUR AMAZING, AUTHOR. JUST. AMAZING.
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. RUKIA! YOU CRACK ME UP. LAWL. BUT, YOU KNOW - YOU AND I STILL HAVE A ROCKY RELATIONSHIP, R., I'M SORRY. BUT AUTHOR! YOU'RE KILLING ME! THIS WAS A HELLA' FUNNY CHAPTER. AWESOME. WELL, OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! SQUE! ;D
Guest chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
I'm sad to see you stop progressin on such a great story, ai've only found it recently. However this story that you have laid out is certainly something I want to see continued. I really want to know what happens with the meeting for Inoue's future and how Ichigo will handle it.
Anon12 chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Ichihime... it's so beautiful. I hope you continue when you find the time. :)
Hitsuhina13 chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
Please update this story when you have time
PurseMonger chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
Great story, nicely developing plot. You've done a good job describing two teens exploring their relationship and w
It's just so hot! I hope you'll update this someday.
Nesha1 chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
I must've read this story over a dozen times! It never gets boring and your writing is impeccable! It's too bad that it's unfinished but even that bit doesn't take away from the enjoyment factor.

You write the characters splendidly well and I'm still anticipating what's going to happen to our favorite couple, along with Ishida/Nemu and Renji/Rukia.

You've probably forgotten this story existed though, and I understand that real life gets in the way of writing. Oh well, it is what it is. I just wanted you show my appreciation for sharing your writing with the rest of the world. Now I have to check out some of your other stories.