Reviews for That Which Does Not Kill Us
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
amusing sequel :)
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I only wish this were a series of drabbles instead of just one. C:
Lolita chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Holy crap, I love this.

Write more, please! Please?

"May You Never Be Alone" is gathering dust, come on, man!
Suisyo chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Not much to say other than that it is quite cute and humerous as hell and I look forward to more if you have such intentions.
Deritine chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Heh heh. Nice. Spider death FTW, and he's definitely unhinged. Too funny! Now get your butt out of One Piece and other foolishness and finish the obviously far superior IY fic. ;P
Ziggimaguagua chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Love it! :D Love love love

"he followed her home after all" - aww!

And I like him as a "prissy little bitch boy" :P that's probably what he's really like, under all that icy facade, even in the series xD awesome characterization :D thumbs up, keep up the good work, and won't you maybe work a little on MYNBA next, pretty please? 0_0 (attempted digital doe-eyes)
Racheru chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I can't wait for this to happen in the story! Hope you update soon, it's such a good one
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aha ha! Thats just funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Ahahah! What a charming tale! v

Now finish the real story! :F *Growl*
WinterWillowWaters chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
But, seriously, with the way he looks and the sound of his voice (while admittedly cold it's still sexy) actually pays attention to what he says? Oh, wait...If they didn't, he'd kill them... I suppose that ups attentiveness...
Just a Thought chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Yeah, you did. Now how about actually updating the story? It's been over a year!

I'm a patient person, but I'm pretty sure Sessohmaru isn't, so you better get him out of the rock soon.

And If Sesshomaru (ignore spelling, it's late, I'm tired) threw a butterknife at me, I'd probably be a mess. Especially since he was able to imbed it in the wall.

Just a thought . . .
Ladyingray chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow this is a great story! PLEASE update soon [
RuBiAx chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
lol... yeah! something other than the sesshy monolog... but still u havent updated for a long time... i want to see the end of it!
Arc-an Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
lol a bit OOC but very cute and funny.
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
thats all so cute, you really could make something out of this!