Reviews for night party
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
very very descriptive,seems highly painful to
kristy chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This is one of the worst, most disturbing stories I have ever read. I'm even ashamed at myself for reading it. It is impossible for a man's appendage to be that long and wide. Seven inches? Are you for real? You made Jacob seem like some sex-crazed rapist. Bella was made out to be a dumb slut because realistically, she would have known that Edward, a vampire with heightened senses, would've known that she had sex with Jacob.
One of the last sentences in the story made me so angry and irritated. 'I smiled to myself, now that Jacob had gotten what he wanted, I could finally be with Edward and not feel guilty.'
How can she feel guilty for basically not having sex with Jacob, but feel guilt free and be with Edward? Any man in Edward's place would be disgusted and consider her used goods, especially if she slept with a man who had a seven inch wide girth.
I honestly think you're disturbed and need help.
lucy willow chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
haha havent laughed so much in ages.. nearly split my sides from this one...You have a great eye for humour..Its not realistic, but so funny..
Allison chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is gross and unrealistic. It is NOT possible for a man's dick to be SEVEN INCHES WIDE. Seven inches LONG, yes. But it is physically impossible for it to be seven inches WIDE! Do some actual research next time.
ilovejacob69 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OHHHHH I WANT HIS RIPPLING SIX PACK FUCKING MY BURNT BACON FLAPS
NOOBTOOB chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
WAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
fuck you jacob
AuroraKay1869 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Your know.. This would actually make more sense movie wise and such. Jacob actually got bella pregnant, but when Edward came inside of her it did someyhing to the werewolf genes and such and caused it to be a vampire hybrid. That just make mush more sense..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Umm so you do know that 7 inches is 17.8 cm right? You know that is about the thickness of a small adult head right? Do you know how much pain women go through in childbirth with a head smaller than that? Bella would NOT have been able to take that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Is it just me or is bella having mixed feelings in this one second she's in pain and didn't want Jacob to do anything. Next thing she's enjoying it and wanting him to. No to mention she's basically a slot here have sex when she's with edward and he never found out really
Mrs.BellaCullenLovesYou chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Bella just cheated on Edward lol but anyway it was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
i have never felt so uncomfortable in my life .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Dumbest thing I ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
i thought it would be "doggy style" :)
Do'B chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I just found your story and no I'm not going to yell I promise...I enjoyed the graphic, lemony goodness...not sure if a mans man bits can be quite that large but this is fanfic and I love reading to escape so anything goes...

You should keep writing, I would like to read more of your work.