Reviews for night party
AuroraKay1869 chapter 1 . 4/8
Your know.. This would actually make more sense movie wise and such. Jacob actually got bella pregnant, but when Edward came inside of her it did someyhing to the werewolf genes and such and caused it to be a vampire hybrid. That just make mush more sense..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Umm so you do know that 7 inches is 17.8 cm right? You know that is about the thickness of a small adult head right? Do you know how much pain women go through in childbirth with a head smaller than that? Bella would NOT have been able to take that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Is it just me or is bella having mixed feelings in this one second she's in pain and didn't want Jacob to do anything. Next thing she's enjoying it and wanting him to. No to mention she's basically a slot here have sex when she's with edward and he never found out really
Mrs.BellaCullenLovesYou chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Bella just cheated on Edward lol but anyway it was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
i have never felt so uncomfortable in my life .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Dumbest thing I ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
i thought it would be "doggy style" :)
Do'B chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I just found your story and no I'm not going to yell I promise...I enjoyed the graphic, lemony goodness...not sure if a mans man bits can be quite that large but this is fanfic and I love reading to escape so anything goes...

You should keep writing, I would like to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
biggest load of shit I have ever read , yeah fanfic you can be unrealistic but this is just sick, and I am sorry but what's with your take on Jacob ... Did you think he was a rapist or something slightly freaked out tbh!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Jacob came off as a rapist and that is what is seriously disturbing about this. And not to mention, his penis was unrralistically big. Even for a werewolf.
TragicSerendipity chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
...no offense, but were you like 14 when you wrote this? Because the impression I get, is that you had never had a sexual experience when you wrote this. You have to know about it to write about it. It's pretty impossible for Jake's dick to be that wide, and shoving both hands inside anyone's vagina is also impossible. I am all for graphic lemony goodness, but this was just weird and unrealistic. Also, Jake kinda came off as a rapist, which again...CREEPY.
jacob obessed chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
love this little one shot but holy hell the size of his *cough* manhood would literally split you in two!
Iansomerhaldersgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Amazing story! :)
twilightlover212 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
7 inches wide?! Motherfuck, I would die haha ;) I don't know how she even walked I would've stayed in bed and licked Jake clean from head to toe of course! Fucking hot haha!
Topgleek chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Bravo! Amazing story! Best Bella and Jacob story i've ever read!