Reviews for Magnets
alittlebitlate chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
;-;
Stre chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I read this story a long while back, and now that I finally decided to get an account on FFnet, I remembered it and had to add it to my fave stories. It made a long-lasting impression on my psyche (in a good way of course!), so thank you for writing this. :)
Account Pythra is inactive chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
ummmmmmm... LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS

thats all
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really like the idea of magnets, because that does explain them well. You know, polar opposites but if one were to turn and look the other way, that person would see the goodness of the other. I really like Shinji and Hiyori. When Shinji is holding Hiyori in the manga, I was near tears, because Shinji needs Hiyori and vice versa. I really like how you progressed through time with this fic, and how you showed both there feelings with important meetings between the two. It shows their friendship was evolving as time goes by. Really nice!
liltle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love the last part. The flow of the story was enchanting enough for me to be glued here until the end. I love the relationship you portrayed the two. Very fitting, and cute.
HIYORI LOVES SHINJI chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love the way you've written this... to have fitted suc a long amount of time into one chapter without making it watery or loosing the detail or depth is really good.
kally-kal chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
love this fic! shinji and hiyori is so in caracter! hope you continue the great work! XD
CooWings chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love it. A lot. There are a few trivial spelling errors, but who cares. I enjoyed reading this. Please do write more. :)
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Nice storytelling. You have a good voice-well, pen? Tone?

It fits, it doesn't make anyone seem ooc, and I've always wondered if Tite Kubo made these two so violent with each other because they actually like each other . . .

Thank you for the story!
stundenglas chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm squealing like crazy right now. So beautiful ~
3 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Are you going to be continuing this?

Like writing a chapter about after they win the war or something or is it a one chapter thing?

Either way, it's still a very kawaii fanfic and I really enjoyed it!

Keep up teh good work! x3
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great chapter! It was really intresting to see both of their sides, to see their thoughts and emotions without hearing them talk it was really great! Awesome job!
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This story is brilliant!

I love how you descripe Shinji and Hyori!

They have the BEST history together ever.

It's so sad for the vizards that they got caught in this crazy experiment that they had nothing to do with. It isn't even their fault that they turned out like that.
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I really enjoyed your story, it made me smile, laugh and even brought a tear to my eye. God...I love these two! Yay for Vizard love!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008