Reviews for Nervous Breakdown
Rei chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Very cute. Chapters 2&3 were my favorite
Nameless Lurker chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Wow...this is seriously fluffy and amazing...I felt like I was reading a more than four-chaptered story. 3 You made Sasuke so adorable here! such a cutiepie. The blonde bffs are always the best, I still can't believe Naruto and Sasuke planned that bike accident too, that's so romantic! You did great job writing this! I hope you'd still continue to do so. :))
tsukisan96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I swear, when I read the summary I was thinking, "HOLY SHIZ! SASUKE'S STRAIGHT! AND A RAPIST!"

This is so funny XD this is like... my second time reading this? The first time, I didn't have an account and I JUST found it. Did I mention I read really fast?
isurunifromSL chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Not bad at all...:-)
filipinochick chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
AWW! How sweet! XD XD XD Love it! 3
filipinochick chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
AWWWW! They're so cute! XD
filipinochick chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I feel stupid just ignore my last review please. I feel like retarded now. Lols. :) Sasuke's really nice. :)
filipinochick chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lols. Poor Sakura. Is there a sequel? XD
Crazy Cherries chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
OMG! ONLY 2 WORDS: LOVED IT! (can u tell i'm all hyper ryt now?)
Vicky chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
omg, you wouldn't believe how much squeling i did in this chapter. XD
starry-delusions chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
GAH! I freaking love you! This story is awesome! And actually this is the first story i've ever reviewed. So yeah. I really like the college stories and stuff, and I like how Sasuke was kinda awkward and not emo-ish and stuff. And the whole marching band put it over the top for me. I'm in marching band, and I play the clarinet too, so i've been waiting for a story with the main character as a clarinet player. So seriously, this is awesome. Or maybe i'm just that big of a band geek. I think it's both. So anyway, AWESOME!
Sophie chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Aww, I loved it! Jeez, you made me hope this happens to me in real life. Thank you!
xfeetontheground chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
aw (: that was really sweet.

and so cute (:

loved it SO muchh

when she was buying the bra i was like "ohhh, Sasuke's gonna show up soon" hahha
xVivaLaSydney chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
awwww fricken adorable!
xXSAKURAXx chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
This is awesome!Romantic and so sweet!PLEASE,PLEASE MAKE SOME MORE!I luv ur that like each other in da end they're together.