Reviews for A Hanyou's Story
Brazilwolf chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I like this story. It seems really interesting. I like that Naruto looks pretty. And the way the boys reacted. I can't wait to see Gaara in the story. I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter
not telling you chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
the story is badass I whished you continued the story.
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
actualiza pronto quieres
Titania1796 chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
espero que actualices pronto
Thousands of Enemies chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Please write soooooon 0-0
Anominous chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
Your really good. I'm gonna come clean. I am a 12 year old girl reading this and It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime like 2am or something Im not sure I lost track of time. Im not a fan of reading but this is the kind of stuff I enjoy to read so deal with it and stop complaitin. yeah I said it. Complaitin complaining/haitin. Anyway I think what you are writing is amazing so keep it up.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Hi its me again!...Oh you don't recognize me...well shit I thought reviewing another one of your stories I could get recognize -.- but I LOVE to review your stories cause there that awsome! Lol hope you update soon! I really I'm looking forward to your next chapter :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who will turn old for waiting for an update.
Angle Blue 1995 chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
i hate u i want sex
LiLY in the Wind chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
All right! Can't wait! Believe it! XD
Hayley14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I think that wen your first describing her you should change black khakis for black ninja trousers seeing as she's a serious ninja
Frostfire613 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
why does Naruto let Sakura abuse her like that? She's their jounin sensei right? She should be pounding Sakura to the ground not the other way around :(
Midnightshadow35 chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Update soon! This is an awesome story
mattcun chapter 15 . 6/20/2012