Reviews for The Good Ship Name of Ship
Has Carter yet had a chance to replace the (Name of Ship)'s warp engines with the way-so-incredibly faster Stargate hyperdrive, or is that too liable to Phlebotinum Breakdown forcing them to use up another Deus Ex Machina?
musterrohirrim chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Wow. This is amazing. I didn't get all the references, but this is awesome. Wash wouldn't cheat on Zoe with a Mary-Sue though, I must disagree with that.
serenidad01 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Great, I grinned at the idea of the last lyrics for quite a while. Grima's begging's as well more than entertaining :-)
serenidad01 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Wonderfully creative, absurd, one of the birghtest FFs I've read so far... I liked the side-kicks at the cliché and technobabble in ST TNG. Tempting cliffhanger as well. :-)
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
This remains a very funny fic, though I must admit I'm kind of saddened that it hasn't updated in so long. Hopefully there'll be more of it eventually?
StarfleetCmdr42 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my god, this story is soo funny! I really hope you write more!
vikky-leigh chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
This is so funny! I laughed at it so loud that my sister came over and was all like "what in the world are you reading"
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
YAY! you updated it! This is hilarious. I think you should ahev them defeat all the Mary-Sues, then, have to original Mary-Sue show up. Ensign Mary-Sue Smith, of the starship Enterprise. (yes, she was the original) then, track down a mary sue hunter in some other story, maybe drag them from another book verse (temporal rift), to defeat them once and for all! or so you think... (damn! now I'm using to many excilamtion marks!... And extraneous punctuation!... DARN YOU! ... AND... CAPS..LOCK! ... AND !'S! I HATE YOU!)
auri mynonys chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I know you know this already, but I love you. A lot. And I love this fic. A lot.

I'm so happy to see a new chapter! This was short but funny, and all the cheeky commentary on fan fiction in general was brilliant. LOVE ALL AROUND FOR YOU AND YOUR AWESOME.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Niiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeeee. This is really weird and funny at the same time. And if you need more fluff, I reccomend "The Tide" lots of over explinations and some OOC-ness.

( s/5872043/1/The_Tide )

And dont forget to include the ORIGINAL Mary-Sue.

Mary-Sue Smith:

Age: 15 1/2

Sexual Relationships: Kirk, Spock

Rank: Lieutenant

Other "acomplishments": Ran the enterprise while everyone was sick, nursed them back to health, somehow got herself killed in the end.
Lexi Lynne chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
I am so not a Trekkie (no offense) but this was frickin' hi-larious! Very Ffordian. :-)
flamingflames8 chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Ok, I want to marry this fic. And I believe it would make an awesome graphic novel.

And this falls under funny 'cause it's true:

We at least have Gay Vetinari, right?”

“Um, no. They rewrote him to be bisexual and he fell under their sway.”

Curses! Those evil Mary Sues...
Chuckney chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
No fanfic has ever made me laugh as much as yours has. :D It's one of the cleverest and most brilliant things I've ever read. And sorry about never getting back to you about that line, I haven't been on in a long time: for you to want to use it is quite the honour. :)
CaptainTish chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
This is genius. LOL. You've interwoven fanfiction cliches with technobabble so perfectly. Please continue it!
auri mynonys chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
AH. MY EYEBALLS. THEY HURT.

Seriously, that must have been ridiculously painful to write. I'm impressed with your LOLspeak - it is most fluent. XD

Great chapter as always, even if I kept flinching in horror. Also, way to incorporate that hilarious review. :D Looking forward to the next chapter!