Reviews for Fate's Debt and the Philosopher's Stone
Jewels46 chapter 21 . 2/2
Any chance you'll begin writing this story again? I'm enjoying it a lot, and noticed that you stated at the beginning of the first chapter that you had 25 chapters ready to post. Would you mind at least posting the next 4 chapters you have ready to go?
5th Dimension chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
For the love of all that is holy, if you haven't changed in the however many years since this chapter came out... STOP CALLING YOUR CHAPTERS BAD.
nayin17 chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
I was really hoping Ginny will also be in Harry's year...oh well
nayin17 chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
I'm glad Harry and Ginny can talk in their heads
nayin17 chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
Most authors made the Dursley's so evil especially Vernon and that's okay coz that's your story BUT at least if you're like them, make sure that they paid the prize. Give Harry some justice and not make him a doormat. I really love time travel stories of H/G coz here Ginny is given her importance unlike in canon. Just wish the Dursley's got what they deserve like in other stories
Steven chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
You've taken a really enjoyable story and built on it interestingly, with variation and your own ideas. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
AdilaRain chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
I love intromit's story but this was is awesome as well!

I know you haven't updated in a while but this story is awesome!

It is well-written, keeps me on edge, and makes me so happy as I read it to the last chapter!

Please update this story!
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Shame that just when this starts getting really interesting you abandoned it. Especially since the first 10 chapters are such a boring rehash of canon with minor changes at best.
rpattzgirl08 chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I love this it has great twist and u have taken fates debt and made it ur own i like it keep it up
osanna1234 chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Good story :)
NettleBird13 chapter 21 . 5/26/2012
Blibbering Humdinger.

My head.

I read all 21 chapter straight without a break and my emotions have gone haywire.

This is one of my favourite stories. Keep updating often please!

In the chapter where you talked about Vernon going to work and seeing the Wizards and Mcgonagal (I have no idea whatsoever how to spell her name!) I could easily believe that you wrote the Harry Potter books yourself.
Arithmetic13 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
LOVE IT! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE!
AragornII chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I know you wrote this a long time ago and haven't updated in a long time either but have to ask what the purpose of the first six chapters are? If you were inspired by Intromit, why not begin in a similar way? They only delay...

Despite this "criticism", thanks for sharing your gift.
Rebekka Malfoy chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
you make the story seem so real! and i neerly threw up when i read about what vernon dose to harry! you should up the rating to M because of how how horible the abuse is!
Rebekka Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
This is really goo if you wrote it when you were 14, i'm 14 and i can't write half as well as this, The way you word things sounds like dumbledore sometimes! That's how well written it is!