Reviews for Fate's Debt and the Philosopher's Stone
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Shame that just when this starts getting really interesting you abandoned it. Especially since the first 10 chapters are such a boring rehash of canon with minor changes at best.
rpattzgirl08 chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I love this it has great twist and u have taken fates debt and made it ur own i like it keep it up
osanna1234 chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Good story :)
NettleBird13 chapter 21 . 5/26/2012
Blibbering Humdinger.

My head.

I read all 21 chapter straight without a break and my emotions have gone haywire.

This is one of my favourite stories. Keep updating often please!

In the chapter where you talked about Vernon going to work and seeing the Wizards and Mcgonagal (I have no idea whatsoever how to spell her name!) I could easily believe that you wrote the Harry Potter books yourself.
Arithmetic13 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
LOVE IT! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE!
AragornII chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I know you wrote this a long time ago and haven't updated in a long time either but have to ask what the purpose of the first six chapters are? If you were inspired by Intromit, why not begin in a similar way? They only delay...

Despite this "criticism", thanks for sharing your gift.
xXEvie PotterXx chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
you make the story seem so real! and i neerly threw up when i read about what vernon dose to harry! you should up the rating to M because of how how horible the abuse is!
xXEvie PotterXx chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
This is really goo if you wrote it when you were 14, i'm 14 and i can't write half as well as this, The way you word things sounds like dumbledore sometimes! That's how well written it is!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Um, sorry if I'm being rude,

but I believe the incantation for the Shield Charm

is "Protego", not "Obtego"!

It's pronunced "PRO-TAY-GO".

And where the hell did you hearabout "Defendo"?

I've never seen that spell in the books, only in FanFics.

And what the bloody hell does "Canon" mean?

P.S. About the "bloody hell",

I'm American, not British.

I just like that phrase.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Um, about the bright light thst Harry saw illuminating the wall of the underground cavern while the first years were crossing the lake in the boats...

was Harry actually seeing the magic around them?

Not just the light you see comming out of your wand when casting spells, but pure magic essence, itself?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Oh! That poor boy!

I know exactly what it feels like to be bullied.

I've been bullied ever since I was 5 years old.

I'm 18 now, in 11th grade, still getting bullied, of course.

I even thought about suicide,

just to get away from the bullying.

I never went through with it though,

because if I killed myself,

that would mean no more chocolate-covered cherries for me,

and chocolate-covered cherries are my favorite food.

Once when I was 10 years old, I swallowed a whole bottle of sleeping pills because I was having trouble sleeping at night,

and I really wanted to get a good night's sleep, for once in my life. Nothing happened, but Mommy and Daddy freaked out.

That night, I got to stay up past 8 p.m. for the first time ever. I still don't know why they freaked out so badly, though.

Do you know why?
jblakew chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
OK...I ground my way through this. You've got some good ideas, but you MUST edit your work. You can cut LOTS of words out - you've written 140,000 words and barely gotten halfway through the book; you can probably cut 70,000 of them. Most of that Other World stuff, most of the thoughts (which are mostly redundant), and most of the stuff that is repeated from canon...anyone reading this can be presumed to be familiar with canon.

I would like to see this story continued...with an editor and a beta to catch the obvious spelling and grammar errors.
Helga G. Pataki chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
You are still alive right, I beseech thee to continue on. This story is amazing. A lot of superishharry/soulbond fics throw plot out the window at some point, your's is a well written, good story and has quite a few original ideas in it. Please continue on.
fireburnshot chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
Draco won, no reprisals, he gets to stay in scholl...and where does that leave us when your last sentence is 'thats for reading?' did you throw in the towel too?
fireburnshot chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
An entirely odd chapter. Hagrid seems almost bewitched by DD...I expected him to fall on one knee and genuflect when DD's name was mentioned...was it a bit more than Hagrid being sent to Azkaban, and having his wand snapped?

You have made Harry so much more than the book did. Yes, he's shy and wary...who wouldn' be after Vernon...but he questions, shows anger at those who have lied to him, and can deal with those (like the Goblins) who he can feel a friendship with, and an inate ability to do it the right way.

Thanks for not including the black pointed hat No one ever wore them except for 1 or two scenes.