Reviews for You're Stuck With Us
brianna4797 chapter 34 . 3/21
Second time readying this story and I'm glad I did!
I love this OTH story HSM version :)

With your twist, it's amazing !

Definitely an all time favorite!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
LILY?!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/11/2013
Love this HSM version of One Tree Hill!
brianna4797 chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Finally the chapter ive been waiting for ! :D

Troy was so cute and flirty in this chapter! i love it( :
YourNinja chapter 34 . 8/5/2011
Too Freakin' Amazing.

Loved This Story SO MUCH! [:
juli93 chapter 34 . 11/3/2010
this story was really really amazing

I totally loved it and couldn't stop reading it

really awesome job you did with this story
juli93 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
it kinda looks like a mix between one tree hill and high school musical

but maybe that will change

for now it sounds really really good
babygal chapter 34 . 10/12/2010
pretty good story especiallly love the way it ended welldone
runninequalslife chapter 34 . 8/23/2010
I have a confession. It's not a huge secret; after three years of following you and reading and reviewing and just enjoying what you have given, I would hope that this statement doesn't come as a surprise. I'm sure you know and I'm sure you've been weirded out by my addiction before. But, since I’ve already embarrassed myself as it is throughout these three years, here it goes:

You're my absolute favorite author on this site.

With the summer coming to a close, I had this unbelievable urge to reread something older from you. Your writing was the first High School Musical fanfiction I had ever read on this site, and of course was by far the most memorable. Since then, you've continued to captivate me with every chapter you've produced. I’ve honestly never been unsatisfied. You have a way of writing them in high school as they should be written – they act as though they were my friends. Instead of just hanging out with one or two selective people, they all thrive best when they’re in a large group. They party, they drink, and they have sex. It’s a part of life and realistic. You write them as cliché characters: the cheerleader, the basketball captain. But they’re YOURS… their personalities remind people that the so called “popular” crowd aren’t just straight bitchy or stuck up. Your characters are popular because they’re nice – the way they would be in real life. You make them your own.

I decided to read this story because out of all of your work, I remembered this the least and I feel I’ve failed as a fan because this story is just incredible. You are the only one who would be able to truly shape Jason into a solid foundation – in a sense, Jason is the “Troy Bolton” of this East High. It’s so different than what we’re used to, and so awesome. What strikes me best is never in this story is there a moment that Jason and Gabriella breech the friendship stage. It would have been so easy to turn this into a love triangle, but you didn’t. The brothers feuded, and you showed so well that the hate between them stewed from deeper meanings. But in the end, judgments aside, they were eventually able to get along.

I loved how you wrote Troy as well – he’s not the Golden Boy, yet it would not be believable if he was a geek either. You made him blend in with the crowd; not one to capture attention, but not one to be first thought of either. I loved that about it, it’s nice to see Gabriella on the higher social latter than him. It’s a good break. And, again, you didn’t make his rising popularity stupid or cliché. Troy was still the same guy – quiet, reserved, and somewhat serious – but at the end of the day, he was accepted well and opened up to others. It’s enduring to be able to see a smile on his face, no matter what. He’s there for Gabirella no matter what to, and having her pass away was an important part of the story and I commend you for taking that risk. You’ve always done that: you write a story the way YOU want it written, not what everyone else wants. I so admire that, and it’s one of the many things that makes you such a good author.

Given that I’m certain I just wrote an entire essay and gush fest and you’re probably rolling your eyes right now, I just want you to know that your work means a lot to me. It brought me into this world and if I ever need a lift, I’ll open one of your chapters. You’re incredible and made such an amazing mark on this site. You’re the author who made Gabriella stab Derek and named Troy “Alex”. You’re the one who allowed Gabriella to get over her drug addiction and fall in love with the famous basketball star. You brought life to Jason; you made them get caught straddling each other in her father’s restaurant in Canary. And of course – my favorite scene in all of High School Musical fanfiction history: you made Gabriella race back into the burning gym that Troy was trapped in with Derek.

You’ve grown a lot since then, and I’m proud to say I’ve been reading you for so long. Thank you so much for being amazing and taking the time to share your creativity – I’m looking forward to you finishing up Summertime Games and whatever else your mind takes you to.
fdksn chapter 34 . 4/4/2010
So, I finally got around to reading this story. :) Lol. I loved it. I loved the plot, the twists and I loved the progression of Troy and Gabriella's realtionship as well as Troy and Jason's friendship. I don't think it was too fast or too slow, it was perfect, for both sides. :)
lmaoxlovee chapter 34 . 2/5/2010
Wow, that was amazing! Great ending too!
lmaoxlovee chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
Relax, the whole chapter was great!
lmaoxlovee chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
oh my gosh, that last line was like icing on the cake! a very amazing cake!
lmaoxlovee chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I LOVE One Tree Hill! It's like my favorite show ever and so it's so cool to read a story like it..except with its own twists! Great job!
lyzza chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
personally, i wanted them to kiss on the rock, but this works too! im just happy they kissed. so sweet. i love thiz story.