Reviews for Tomoyo's Secret
necklaceofsongs chapter 45 . 11/22/2007
Why did Eriol have to die? (Great story, I cried) Wonderful ending.
lavenderhana5 chapter 15 . 4/5/2006
Hi! I Love your story!Ü (Really...I do!) And I also love Tomoyo and Eriol (My crush) BTW, what country are you from? I really wanted to be friends with you...

GOmen! I wish I could write reviews for every chapter but I can't stop myself from reading the next chapter of the story...so...See you later, bye! Ü
dontcountonit chapter 45 . 6/4/2005
I cried...why did eriol have to die! but it was very touching. Full of Life. I love it!
jo chapter 45 . 5/5/2005
NO HE DIED NOT HAPPY! WA iam off to sulk like a baby in the corner now
Broken Amythest chapter 45 . 12/16/2003
that was SO SAD! i am crying right now kk? but take it as a complimetn! it is a really touching story... too bad ERiol had to die... i really like eriol too! well, love ur story! keep up da good work! LOVE UR TORY! too bad it ends the way it does eh? well, hopefully, ull do a sequel! well! bye!
akina chapter 45 . 7/14/2003
i think your a bit to story is very well writting i have to say,but at the end you could just write that ben regret what he did and help eriol,or give eriol some power to heal orto become alive again.i just don't like it when TE broke or could'tstay together.i don't want tomoyo life to be the same as favorite couple in cardcaptor are tomoyo and i just like to read their romance,cute ,and funny happy beginning and ending 't want to offend you or anything but this story is just so if there rudness in this paper i wrote to you but i just wrote what i feel i have to wrote you know put what you think down.

akina
juhuo chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Ahem, I want to FLAMES you. Ok, ready, go. HOW COULD YOU MAKE ERIOL DIED? I'm his big fan and you killed him (i mean in your story). first of all, i like your story until that sequence, that,... that Eriol's die incident. I even regret that i read your story. But I also read 'our mother's secret' and thanx to that chappie i can be normal again. I maybe still amateur, not like you, but i really like happy ending story. BTW, I like Eriol's child too. Keep writing and you better make a happy ending story. Well, maybe not always happy ending, but at least don't make Eriol or Tomoyo die, It's cruel T_T sob sob.
SPARKLE SORCERESS chapter 7 . 6/27/2003
cool
SPARKLE SORCERESS chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
so sad muaa humh why did you have to make it sad
ms.evil chapter 45 . 5/18/2003
*CRYING* Why couldn't they be together! This sucks!
midnight blue chapter 45 . 5/9/2003
this story is very good. you are very imaginative. since you have finish this fiction, are thinking of starting a new one? haha! it is a bit hard and tiring writing fictions. you have to think a lot and hard. It was a nice and happy chappie but when it went on the story becomes powerful. then you ended with a sad ending. I really am very sad you made eriol die. tell you a secret. actually i like eriol. dont tell anyone. gotta go. ja ne!
LivingDreams chapter 45 . 5/5/2003
is dis tha end? it bettah not b...
icequeen chapter 45 . 5/5/2003
I can't believee Eriol died! NO way! Pretty, pretty please create a sequel? Revive him or something, please? It was very cool, but it's reall saad that Eriol died. What will I do without him?
Tomoyo-look-a-like chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Your fic is totally cool, although it is a shame that my husband, i mean, Eriol died in the end. He and Tomoyo would have looked cute and perfect together. Two thumbs up to you, man.
Sally chapter 45 . 5/4/2003
KAMI! WHAT A SAD ENDING! its nice that ben turned good but... poor tomoyo! poor erioL! .:sniffZ:. truely a great story! i feel so sorry for tomoyo though...