Reviews for Change of Command: A Forever Destined Vignette
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
another great vig! BYE!
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
good story and Mon is getting played so when she realizes the truth it'll be to late and ain't jealousy a bitch so update soon and keep writing.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Great story! I'm kinda mad that Mon Mothma got elected and gets to bully Padme around now, but I can't wait for the Skywalkers to show her who's boss ;-) I can't wait for the next vignette - update soon!
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
NO! MON WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN! THAT'S WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! DESTROY XIZOR! AH!...sorry. i just had a lot of sugar.
sexystarwarslover chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
whoa! what a excellent twist to the end of this story! the beautiful part was when Anakin and Padme shred that beautiful night together and he leviated them above the complex kissing her all over i was so moved and found it magical ah!

I had a bad feeling about Mon Mothma getting elected and she's has started. Xizor is going to do something and she's started with the paperwork and denying her family being at the Senate, how rude!

hope its not a long wait till the next one but i know it will be a good one!
garnetred chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Excellent story. Mon Monthma is definitely going to make a lot of people miserable. Maybe even revolt against her if it gets bad enough. Please write soon.
superfragile chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Great story! I can't believe that Mon was elected! Please update the new vignette soon!
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
What I think? I'll tell you what I think...I think you have crafted an amazing series of stories that combine romance, action and political intrigue. The galaxy far, far away is lucky to have one such as yourself Andrea. And like the 'energizer bunny', I hope this one goes on, and on and on...
Harry2 chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
*Shakes head in disguts* I see Mom Motha becoming more and more a Sith puppet via Vizor's manipulations. The Jedi WILL have to keep a very close eye on things, to prevent another Galactic empire arising. And, I suspect that we have not seen the last of the attempts by the Sith Master to bring back the dead to cause grief and hardship to our heros as well.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
This was great.I hate for it to i have a bad feeling

about Mon Mothma's forward to your next vignette.
Kaptain Kristi chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
poor padme! please tell me that in the next story, mon and xizor get their asses kicked!
Mo Angel chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Another great chapter Andrea. With the next being the last of this little story, I hope it won't be the end of your wonderful visits with the Skywalker family. Never stop..your so good at it.
garnetred chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Excellent chapter. Let's hope that Mon is not elected as chancellor. Please update soon.
Lupis Lunae chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Obi-Wan teaching his son to walk was so cute. :) It's not likely to be in this vignette, but I'm looking forward to see who Leia's Jedi master will be.
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
OH IT WAS HIM! I KNOW IT WAS HIM! I knew it was him before too, but i forgot to leave a review. SORRY! But i'm going to make a prediction. Palo will be handled in the next vignette! and this thing is totally going to be more than five chapters. I don't know how you could end it in one chapter from here. But if you do, it'll be exciting.