Reviews for A Friend in need
KoopalingFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Cool. You are a great StarFox writer. I'm sure Fox will get a question like this on my StarFox Q and A. I just couldn't believe he was trying to kill himself. Luckily, Peppy was there to save him. That makes up for him being hated by most of his fans... Anyways, great story!
Darkwraith chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You did a really good job with the emotional aspect. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you. Once the shock wears off, the pain can be overwhelming. Excellent story!
radredknuxfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Not too bad for a fic about Fox dealing with his dad's death, but it could really be a little more in depth, rather than just dealing with one suicide attempt. A suggestion I have is that you can read the Star Fox fic "Survivor" by RaymondS. That is one of the better stories dealing with this subject matter. One of my favorites, and I'm sure you'll love it.
The Lone Deranger chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Its a quick read, but I loved every moment of it. Only complaint (If you can call it that) is if I am correct, Fox was only two when his mother died so I don't think he even had the mental capacity to even know about suicide at the time. Otherwise this was a great story!

9.5/10
Moon clone chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is a really good story. The suicide could have been described more, like "he took the blaster, popped of the safety, and slowly rose it to his head..." but apart from that I found it cool.

Maybe you should write a next chapter? It would be interesting to see how Fox interacts with others after getting out of his depression (or at least the suicide end). Of course if you don't want I can't make you do it, so no worries.
Rystal chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Interesting! This is good for your first try!
Dreams and Hard Realities chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is amazing my friend, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing other fanfics by you.