Reviews for History
TogetherAsOne chapter 1 . 6/22
Wow. This is a great story. I especially love how it was written. :-)
Ancient Hippo chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love the Angels series. Please write more!
hallowedhalls chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh god. This one was, if possible better than Angels. It was kinda confusing, but I don't know the background of the new civilization created, so I can't really make sense of everything. But anyways.

I really felt for Aymee. People can be so stupid at times. I seriously can't believe that they believe they are actual angels from Heaven, despite the solid proof against that. People can be so bull-headed and stubborn when they get ideas into their head. That really sucked for her. She's got a lot of patience to put up with those idiots even though she knows that it's abunch of bullshit.

This one is so different from Angels, but in a good way. Angels was in Nudge's POV and had a more ethereal, poignant, tragic tone to it (sorry, can't think of a better definition - it's beyond words), while History is more like a down-to-earth diary entry about what life was like after the War and Sickness. I really liked them!

You should do a sequel... I was going to put this in my review for Angels, but forgot. I think you should do a small side story on Nudge/Marika telling her family about her actual past, the one that isn't romanticized in fairy tales. Yeah. Thanks!

FalselyTrue chapter 1 . 7/26/2009's beautiful! Normally I use well-written or something like that, but this...the only word for it is Beautiful.

It's an alternate future, a dangerous, but peaceful one...

I hope you've done more in the Angels future. I'd really like to read it.

Opal Roseblossom chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, great.

I haven't read Angels, but now I might.

Great future fic, I love the idea of miracles.

At least they kind of saved the world.

*runs to read Angels*

I'll probably review that one two.

Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow. Incredible story. I loved the new words and terms they used, and the religious ideals were great.
nathan-p chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
omg it wins. \o/

There's just something so attractive about futurefic...