Reviews for The Wild Race
Leo2flyt chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
idea: Tech gets involved because he holds possession of the traps for capturing roadrunners as a family heirloom passed down from Wile E. Coyote
Timon64 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Once again amazing characterization! as if this was an actual episode)

Can't wait to see what happens in this new Planet)

Onto the next chapter!

P.S. Hope to see reviews from you about my story soon! Please and Thank you)
Timon64 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Im loving this story already!

All the characters are completely in character as if watching the show itself)

Good Job!

P.S. I know i've asked you this before but i would love it if you checked out my fic called Furball's Story on my profile, i'd really like your thoughts on it)

CrazyInSye chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Yes...God yes. I'm loving where this is going...YES X3
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Very good job on Rev and Soaring's meeting.

Keep the good writing.
Jessangel249 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
YES! We finally get to meet Gonzalez! I can't wait for the race! Great Chapter!

Continue Please!
bethhigdon chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
well you asked for it so here it is.

This was an extremly fun chapter to read. you have all the characters down pat and I'm afraid I don't have anything much to say in the way of criticism. but I can wait for the next chapater because that's when the real action will most likely start.
Yunno chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I know that you disabled the PM service of this site, so if this is unwelcome, then I apologize. I remember reading this story of yours and as I recall it was rather good.

RE: your review on my TTA “Comedy Rules.”

Heh, yeah, I’m afraid I am a bit pedantic at times. (Verbose, wordy, whatever you want to call it. - Gah! I did it again.) It seems like I’m always fighting against that. Be glad I haven’t inflicted some of my earlier works on the world. Also it doesn’t help that my two biggest proofreaders have never watched Tiny Toons or Loonatics Unleashed. Thanks for the observation and the review. I’m glad you can enjoy my stories even though I bog things down. I’ll try to work on that.

Hmm, I would be interested in reading your TTA story. I think you should write it. (Perhaps even continue on with “The Wild Race” if it still holds any interest for you.) Thanks again for the review.
Animalker chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
*twitch twitch*

Awh, Rev's so cute! I remember why I love him now- haven't seen LU in months... wow. Got caught up- well, honestly, swept off my feet with Storm Hawks and Stork. I always like the more withdrawn characters... well, the ones withdrawn from the group, not in their personality. Although, Stork /is/ withdrawn personality wise- I'll stop there. :P

Anyway... AWESOME SO FAR! I'll be watching this, lol. I'm wondering what's happening to mai dear Rev.
CrazyInSye chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
This is so good. I think I'm starting to figure out what's gonna happen here ;D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Very good job with the new characters and the planet's description.

Keep the good writing.
Yunno chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
You have some very nice descriptions in there. I enjoyed the description of wormhole travel and you described the planet and the setting in the context of the story, and not as a side note. Very nice. I also like the variety of characters that you introduced. They are not all just carbon copies of each other.
bethhigdon chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
i must say I'm really enjoying this story. not only is your writeing superb, and have all the characters interactions just right, you also are a cerative genius! not even the Wanner Bos. thought to have a cartoon with thier 2 fastest looney toons pited agansit each other. *or even teaming up together*
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Uh, oh. The fact that he seems to be very interested in Rev alone is enough to give me some forboding. Lots seems to be in motion, please update soon!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Yay new chapter! Good one to!