Reviews for Lessons Learned From a C Ranked Mission
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2013
Whoah...This is one of the best stories I've read! :O Orohimaru is so creepy... When I read this story, it made me shiver with excitement! I really wished that there's another sequeal to this. :D Kakashi sounds so sexy when he's in the curse mark state. Unlike Sasuke. :) I loved it when you added Sasuke saying," Sensei...if you can't protect yourself, how do you hope you can protect me..?" O mi gawd, this story made me squeal with joy. Keep writing! :D
Hejmdal chapter 39 . 2/3/2013
I must say you really have an incredible way of describing things. So far I've only read two of your stories and I loved both of them (you'll see which one I also liked when I post a review for it... I know I'm so lazy...).
So... what did I like about it? Well I like how you describe things and give a new perspective on the different characters. Especially Kakashi that almost made me go into fangirl mode and squeal like a fanatic ;)
I just loved how you portrayed Orochimaru and Kabuto. They are both some crazy bastards but I think it fitted their personality well how you made them slightly insane (well for me their way of thinking are kind of crazy... I hope you get what I mean, hehe).
The twist with Orochimaru being Kakashi's grandfather was just... amazing. Nice plot twist and I loved it.
I guess that's all I have to say for now... You did an amazing job with this story and I bow to your amazing skills as an author :)
/Hejmdal
Guest chapter 39 . 1/7/2013
Hahaha a great journey from start to end! Loved it. Thank you for writing! XD
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Hey, HEY! What does Kakashi's curse mark look like, I know Sasuke's are flames and the sound ninja 4 or whatever have different ones so what is Kakashi's? Is it lightning wouldn't surprise me if it was.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Whoa so wait a minute...they're related? Creeepy...but then again fan fiction is just fan fiction...I mean come on they couldn't be related right...right? O.o ?
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
OH man oh man ohhhmaaan! WHo is his mom anyway I've been keeping up with the series, they don't say her name.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Whoah dude...you came up with this...the plot fits in so well...you aren't Masashi Kishimoto are you, because frankly I'm am so addicted to finding out what happens. Seriously.
Skyward-Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I know its really late to review this (lol) but that was a very good read. You are very descriptive and no matter how hard I tried to put my freaking iPod down, I just has to keep reading! The idea of making orochimaru Kakashi's grandfather was a great idea too! Ohh and it was also a very funny story :3 Great job!
rebecca chapter 39 . 9/30/2012
Wow I just spent three hours reading this fic front to back if it even works that way with a web page. Top to bottom, I guess. But anyways, this is a sunday night and I have part of an essay due tomorrow morning, a history test, and a spanish composition tomorrow as well. You and your fantabulous writing have ruined me nooooo ... all the same this is an excellent piece of work!
Andromeda09 chapter 39 . 4/17/2012
First of, I'm soo mad at you for letting Orochimaru and that vermin of a henchman, Kabuto, abuse and torture the love of my life( anime style of course;)) Kakashi like that...dude you have no idea how terribly sad I was each time they did something to him...and to think they had the nerve to grab him not once but twice...*sigh*. anywhoooo I really hate long reviews so here goes, this was an awesome story...i couldn't have asked for a better read! It kept me entertained...I don't know but for the life of me I wish Iruka and Kakashi had somefin going on in this story..hehehehe
time2read chapter 39 . 4/9/2012
I just finished reading your story and i have to say you have alot of talent! their were a few things i thought coud be better though, First of all i think you tortured kakashi a bit too much... secondly i was kind of looking forward to seeing a women who wants to marry orichimaru because she is just as insane as him i also was dissapointed that orichimaru wanted to use his grandson instead of trieng to open his grandsons eyes to see how brilliant his curse marks are and how much power they give, lastly i thought their was a little too much iruka. Other than that i thought your story was brilliant i loved the part where we find out kakash is orichimarus grandson you got all the characters right on with their personalities a true peace of work!
Aivi Lomah chapter 39 . 9/11/2011
Wow, just finished this after two nights of reading, and I absolutely loved it. You are very talented. Thanks for such a great story :)
Kakashiandcanada chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved your story. I like the idea of Kakashi getting a curse mark and the way you made him get a second state. Overall, excellent story, keep up the awesome work!

KandC
fancyfairy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This has become one of my favorite stories. It kept me up till two at night reading it. I just didn't want to stop reading it sucks you in. I am going to read more of your stories now, because you are an awesome writer.
Panda Days chapter 39 . 4/9/2011
That was a quite a long read and I can't say that I'm disappointed. There were times when it seemed like the characters were a little OOC, but it's only natural that that had to happen given the circumstances. Either way, your story has been fantastic from start to finish and held my attention every step of the way. The ending was amazing as well. c: )-b

Amazing as usual, keep up the good work! D