Reviews for Lessons Learned From a C Ranked Mission
FairytailMage88741 chapter 39 . 6/7
Wow. This story was really good
Great chapter 39 . 4/8
I like it!)
Happy end!
Anon chapter 13 . 3/22
It may be harsh, but an option for Kakashi is to end his own life before he can be used by Orochimaru. Anyways, this is a very interesting story you have here. Kudos
stillreading chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Umm... while generally the idea of Kakashi being somehow related to Orochimaru is interesting - disgusting and creepy but interesting still - I am thoroughly confused now. I mean... Orochimaru and Sakumo were the same age. Right? And yet Sakumo took Orochimaru's daughter for a wife? And Kakashi is like 26-27 in this fic? He could pass for Oro's son, but grandson? Somehow I can't imagine a setup like this without Sakumo being a creepy pedophile or Orochimaru being much older than everybody believed.
I know, this story is slightly AU anyway and there could still be a logical explanation for all that, but the way it is now, it just bothers me more than it probably shoudl. Maybe because it is such an obvious flaw in an otherwise well-constructed story.
Belitoria chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This story is so good. By far, my favourite one out of all your works. It saddens me to see you haven't published a new one it quite some time. I would love to read another one of your stories.
Hopeful-z chapter 39 . 11/8/2014
Guest chapter 39 . 5/22/2014
Lovely! Are you sure Kakashi is your favorite character? You pretty much put him through hell... Anyways, would have loved to see Kakashi's reunion with his team. Pretty funny and happy ending though! Great job.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2014
...
No you didn't dare.
Gai is untouchable as per Kishimoto's wishes.
I'm very displeased :(
On the other hand, lots of delicious tension!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
LOL at the twist with Sakura and Ino going for Genma. I imagine Sakura and Ino both get worse in each other's company in term of fangirl behavior than by themselves.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I love the Team 7 interactions here! ;_; It makes me nostalgic for the good old times when they were just these squabbling little kids who were a bit too stubborn to actually admit that they actually liked each other. And this is a perfect transition period for Sakura! She's not annoying, but she still has a crush on Sasuke. I like how she's becoming more competent and interested in medical jutsu.
kakashihearts chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
can you create a sequel please like somehow kabuto escaped and decided to have revenge or he gathered orochimaru and found a juts to put him back together
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2013
Whoah...This is one of the best stories I've read! :O Orohimaru is so creepy... When I read this story, it made me shiver with excitement! I really wished that there's another sequeal to this. :D Kakashi sounds so sexy when he's in the curse mark state. Unlike Sasuke. :) I loved it when you added Sasuke saying," Sensei...if you can't protect yourself, how do you hope you can protect me..?" O mi gawd, this story made me squeal with joy. Keep writing! :D
Hejmdal chapter 39 . 2/3/2013
I must say you really have an incredible way of describing things. So far I've only read two of your stories and I loved both of them (you'll see which one I also liked when I post a review for it... I know I'm so lazy...).
So... what did I like about it? Well I like how you describe things and give a new perspective on the different characters. Especially Kakashi that almost made me go into fangirl mode and squeal like a fanatic ;)
I just loved how you portrayed Orochimaru and Kabuto. They are both some crazy bastards but I think it fitted their personality well how you made them slightly insane (well for me their way of thinking are kind of crazy... I hope you get what I mean, hehe).
The twist with Orochimaru being Kakashi's grandfather was just... amazing. Nice plot twist and I loved it.
I guess that's all I have to say for now... You did an amazing job with this story and I bow to your amazing skills as an author :)
/Hejmdal
Guest chapter 39 . 1/7/2013
Hahaha a great journey from start to end! Loved it. Thank you for writing! XD
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Hey, HEY! What does Kakashi's curse mark look like, I know Sasuke's are flames and the sound ninja 4 or whatever have different ones so what is Kakashi's? Is it lightning wouldn't surprise me if it was.