Reviews for Lessons Learned From a C Ranked Mission
Belitoria chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This story is so good. By far, my favourite one out of all your works. It saddens me to see you haven't published a new one it quite some time. I would love to read another one of your stories.
Hopeful-z chapter 39 . 11/8/2014
Guest chapter 39 . 5/22/2014
Lovely! Are you sure Kakashi is your favorite character? You pretty much put him through hell... Anyways, would have loved to see Kakashi's reunion with his team. Pretty funny and happy ending though! Great job.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2014
...
No you didn't dare.
Gai is untouchable as per Kishimoto's wishes.
I'm very displeased :(
On the other hand, lots of delicious tension!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
LOL at the twist with Sakura and Ino going for Genma. I imagine Sakura and Ino both get worse in each other's company in term of fangirl behavior than by themselves.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I love the Team 7 interactions here! ;_; It makes me nostalgic for the good old times when they were just these squabbling little kids who were a bit too stubborn to actually admit that they actually liked each other. And this is a perfect transition period for Sakura! She's not annoying, but she still has a crush on Sasuke. I like how she's becoming more competent and interested in medical jutsu.
kakashihearts chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
can you create a sequel please like somehow kabuto escaped and decided to have revenge or he gathered orochimaru and found a juts to put him back together
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2013
Whoah...This is one of the best stories I've read! :O Orohimaru is so creepy... When I read this story, it made me shiver with excitement! I really wished that there's another sequeal to this. :D Kakashi sounds so sexy when he's in the curse mark state. Unlike Sasuke. :) I loved it when you added Sasuke saying," Sensei...if you can't protect yourself, how do you hope you can protect me..?" O mi gawd, this story made me squeal with joy. Keep writing! :D
Hejmdal chapter 39 . 2/3/2013
I must say you really have an incredible way of describing things. So far I've only read two of your stories and I loved both of them (you'll see which one I also liked when I post a review for it... I know I'm so lazy...).
So... what did I like about it? Well I like how you describe things and give a new perspective on the different characters. Especially Kakashi that almost made me go into fangirl mode and squeal like a fanatic ;)
I just loved how you portrayed Orochimaru and Kabuto. They are both some crazy bastards but I think it fitted their personality well how you made them slightly insane (well for me their way of thinking are kind of crazy... I hope you get what I mean, hehe).
The twist with Orochimaru being Kakashi's grandfather was just... amazing. Nice plot twist and I loved it.
I guess that's all I have to say for now... You did an amazing job with this story and I bow to your amazing skills as an author :)
/Hejmdal
Guest chapter 39 . 1/7/2013
Hahaha a great journey from start to end! Loved it. Thank you for writing! XD
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Hey, HEY! What does Kakashi's curse mark look like, I know Sasuke's are flames and the sound ninja 4 or whatever have different ones so what is Kakashi's? Is it lightning wouldn't surprise me if it was.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Whoa so wait a minute...they're related? Creeepy...but then again fan fiction is just fan fiction...I mean come on they couldn't be related right...right? O.o ?
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
OH man oh man ohhhmaaan! WHo is his mom anyway I've been keeping up with the series, they don't say her name.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Whoah dude...you came up with this...the plot fits in so well...you aren't Masashi Kishimoto are you, because frankly I'm am so addicted to finding out what happens. Seriously.
Skyward-Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I know its really late to review this (lol) but that was a very good read. You are very descriptive and no matter how hard I tried to put my freaking iPod down, I just has to keep reading! The idea of making orochimaru Kakashi's grandfather was a great idea too! Ohh and it was also a very funny story :3 Great job!