Reviews for Confusion
Aphreal chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
awww! great to see Charlie the reluctant yet passionate hero :o) he's so sweet like that, on the one hand he's never one to take an uncalculated risk and endanger himself but on the other he cares about people and he'll put his neck on the line for others :o) Him and Chrissy are a really interesting pairing, they make more sense perhaps than either of the other two would with her despite the fact that I tend to lean towards her going with them for precisely that reason, but you've justified her feelings for him in your fics. And Alphonse is much better suited to Lucy and Lucy much better suited for Alphonse. As for Ice.. well I'm still waiting for the day I find a good Ice/girl fic :o) I've thought about writing it myself.. I LOVED Ice's part at the end, LOL *so* wonderfully Ice, I love that about him :o)
Suno chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
I like this one too. Nice to see Charlie getting some good time in the spotlight! I've got to agree with one of the other reviewers though, re Alphonse. He's not big! Not that big, anyway. Neither Mandylor brother really seems to be.