Reviews for Consequences
Aphreal chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
awesome long fanfic :o) it's a little bit "AU" (alternative universe) because of the differences between the canon and the fanfic but that's half the point of fanfic, you can take your characters wherever you want - and you did it very well here :o) Lucy's great for Alphonse, and Charlie's reaction was really interesting. I'm not sure I fully understand the history you've given Lucy but it was intriguing. Maybe you could do a fic where Alphonse finds out more about it one day :o) (*always greedy for more fic* ;o)) Lucy and Ali were fun original characters :o) I liked the crossover with one of Ice-T's movies :o) Cool idea :o) and I liked the end with Ice again :o) *still laughing about Charlie's discovery channel joke* :o)
Suno chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
This is rather good. Nice and long too. One point - did you see the episode "Confidence Man", when we first found out about Alphonse's background? He said then that he was the youngest of six kids, and it was strongly suggested that Charlie and Ice knew about it all. Doesn't matter though I guess. More stories to follow?
Mickey chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
I've been meaning to suggest Players as a section here for some time. Nice job, especially with the three guys. One point though - Alphonse isn't that big! He's smaller than Ice, and hardly bigger than Charlie. He's just stocky is all.