Reviews for Eligible Marchioness
Imperius chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
would like to thank you for the awesome disclaimers. much better (imho) than the usual I don't own DBZ blabber. Also like the fact that you kept vegeta & bulma in character. I think a bit of training sparring between vegeta & goku would be good, as it genuinely helps fighting to spar, and it would be entertaining. Also jokes I reckon are better than vegeta & bulma pointlessly arguing. And would also love vegeta to turn SSJ3 and win fights.
Nova.8 chapter 26 . 6/12/2014
I always admire a writer who can explore the humorous side of characters and have an engaging plot. This was very well written and I can't tell you how much a laughed out loud during this story because it would take up too much time.

Two of the moments that stuck out the most for me though - throughout all the wonderful BV banter - was when Bulma and Vegeta had that argument on the steps and the went back and forth, "looking like a pig" ; "not bathing and smelling like a pig" ; "being immature" ; "being ugly" hah, that really cracked me up.

Then when her morning sickness was acting up - not so much in the mornings - and Vegeta would pretend to be asleep and she caught him that night. Hillarious.

There were many other things too really, witty lines and sweet irony that you brought to play, I loved it. It was a great 3 year with the initial BV build up then the great get together and the working from there. I liked some of the realistic issues you addressed more so V's tendancy to leave and B's abandonment issues. ;-)

I'm glad Trunks was born and I loved the interaction between father and son too. Wonderful work! Thank you for the read.
izzy chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Loved it! especially Vegetas dreams and all! Very cool! I hope you'll take a look at my story (on my sisters profile though,) the problem. I've also written a simple Christmas problem which is in progress. There's a sequel to the problem in working on called a scream. Soon a story called a weird day is gonna be on there. Please take a look! Ps, great story! Really! Probably one of the best!
PS, sisters (the one my stories are on) username is dbzultrafan. Please review it! I'm losing a tad bit of hope...
Tsuekasa chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Lol Vegeta telling his kid to stop kicking XD
Tsuekasa chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
loled at the last line XD
tyuui chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Oo
bhbhbh chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Vyvgvhvhbjbjnkn
vegeta chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Look. These stories make me look stupid.
nicolz chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Ha.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
this was AMAZING! :D
whiteroar chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
I would like to thank you for writing this story. I admit, I rarely find such well-crafted works. So, even though I came in after it had finished, I am still glad to have found it. Thank you very much.