Reviews for SpyGeniusKillerDoctorCaptain
EM chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Two really great chapters!
Baylink chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Nice. I enjoy seing a writer stretch out a little and try something different.

Especially when I've spent the last couple days watching him kill people I like...

So this was, what; a "two-shot"?
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
That was fun.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So cute.
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
I LOVED THIS! I liked how you didn't give their names; that was interesting...anyways, this was really good. Great job! (:

Kyo Tetsuei chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
and all of a sudden I'm reminded of the West Wing debate episode...
Canadian Chucky chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Another nice one. I definately like these. A little change of pace. But then your one shots(multichapter) are always pretty good. Airsoft comes to mind & 9 months... :)
BillAtWork chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Hey, I enjoyed that. I liked the fact that Sarah realized that being so hung ho was sometimes a liability.
tshdow chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I think it was a nice Chapter. BUT I am disappointed that any type of Political agenda would enter into any FanFic. I guess that it was bound to happen though. Not that I have made my mind up on either one of them completely yet either.
Go-Chuck-Go chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 9/2/2008

-claps like crazy-

It makes me want to curl up with a blanket, cookies and milk and read it over and over.

And of course, I can do just that!
LeeCan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I loved the gritty 3rd person narrative using "the spy" and "the genius" as tags. This like all of your stuff was well written and enjoyable.
Shawnny chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Liked this story JMG...are you sure you can't turn it into more than a one-shot? I'm pretty sure you could:)
jagged1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh, sweet! Loved it, especially from Sarah's POV.
ne71 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very nice. Great narrative, I love the insight into Sarah's thinking. Sweet moment with her remembering the kiss.

Simple and cool. I loved it.