Reviews for Cocoon
Arawynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
yay Naoki! I do hope he shows her a lot more times.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so cute and funny!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww, so cute! Loved it!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
If I'd been an anime character, I'd have fangirl hearts shooting out of my eyes and angels playing all around us. damn this was a great read, thanks for that:)
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great story.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
so sweet and pure, i loved it -
compass96 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
that is so sweet and cute. never really seen naoki as loving but this is great. like this story
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Cute. C:
RukiaYoukoMaSaHi chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I Love this!

Hehehe

This is so much close to what they share.

Likey - Likey!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG, I loved it! :3 The best I've read at the moment, but there really aren't a whole of ItaKisu fics, are there? :( But still, this was really good! _ I would've loved a bit of a lemon scene too, haha, but it was a nice place to end it. Aaah, so cute :)

Bexmar O
starbook chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aww, this was cute! and good :P it gives an explanation for naoki's seeming indifference whenever kotoko gets mad at one of her rivals.

and i like how reiko accepted it, too. :) good job!
Lingo10 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
lol bad bad boy C:
Luri22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
loved this story. naoki is still his own self but also demonstrates his feelings and his weakness toward kotoko. i was wondering if the story is complete or are you going to add something more? actually it ended quite well so it doesn't need more because it is perfect, no cliffhangers.
denieru-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Best. Oneshot. Ever. c':
Inu17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This story is amazing, I like how has a Naoki soft spot I think that is how it is too. He's so embarrassed and he doesn't know how to express himself. Hah! And I loved the ending, ah if you could just make more that would be awesome!