Reviews for Progeny
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 7 . 3/27
OMGSH... this fic was just absolutely heartbreaking! I swear I think I cried through most of the chapters. Lovely job... gosh you can write some angst girl!
ririi69 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Omg, that was so sad, I cried..
mishakiss chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
This is probably the saddest fanfic I've ever read. It's written very well, although there could be some signs to show flashback, as I couldn't get the idea in the beginning. I feel like you can further develop this fic, or leave it like this, but either way, it's really amazing!
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
heartbreaking... pity you didn't finish it
desirecullen chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This was so tragically beautiful. It broke my heart.
Annerl chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
your writing is beautiful and I cried my eyes out.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Heartbreaking but beautifully written story. I used to say I wasn't much of a crier but I find myself bawling after reading most of your stories and this one was no exception.
fangirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
ive read this story many times. your writing is a gift, your stories are the stuff of our dreams. thank you.
bibim chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
so beautifully heart-wrenching. this is a masterful story.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I will read and re-read this story and will always cry. Fantastic writing and just beautiful description of these wonderful characters.
pure-simple-adoration chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I am crying as I write this. This story is amazing and although it was written a while back it still holds it's emotions and beautifully structured prose. I loved it and cried througout the whole thing. You have an amazing talent for story telling and I am so happy that you share it with us at FanFic. You are the best writer on this site that I have read. Nothing had ever gotten me to feel real true emotions but this story.

I liked how everything was told in flashbacks it made it even more bittersweet. Blair's desire for a child and Chuck's refusal because he wanted her for himself a little longer really pulled at my heartstrings but what really broke me was that they never got a chance to be truly married. Vivienne ruined everything and knowing that Blair was his mistress when he wanted her to be his wife made me bawl. I also love how you depicted the character. They were true Blair and Chuck characters.

You are very talented and I wish you the best in your writing.

P.S. I will probably reared this and another of my all time favorite Mr. And Mrs. Bass for a long time. I just love the stories so much and I only have you to thank. :)
BellaB2010 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
beautifully written..brought tears to my eyes. xox
88Mary88 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This was so sad. I read the last chapter first (a habit of mine, I always do it! I have to know the end), but despite it is no happy end I still read the rest. I really loved it. The 4. part finally managed to get tears to my eyes, ill Blair that has to live in the shadow of an unloved wife that meant nothing, because Chuck loved just Blair... god so sad.

I really didn't like Christina, I know she had no idea about Chuck and Blair, but it kind of hurt how she talked about Blair (nearly could have killed her when she said it was great that Blair died and wouldn't fight for the Bass billion, also if I know she had no idea about anything, but still)!

Vivien, well what she said to Blair on the parking lot was just terrible, but I liked the fact that it just showed how Blair trusted Chuck, because after it she wanted his comfort and didn't run away because she thought Chuck would just be with her because of her soon death. In a way Vivien made everything just even more tragic and their love more beautiful.

Well and then the end of course just killed me, you really got me to tears. I kind of understand why Chuck couldn't keep his son around. He still cared for him though (through the check-ups for example.) But the real tragic part is, that Blair wanted a baby so that Chuck wouldn't be alone and than he didn't take this chance... couldn't take it, because he loved her more than she might ever understand and her sacrifice was for more or less nothing. That's what really got me to tears. And the fact that Chuck could never forget her, which was beautifully shown by his reaction when his grand-daughter was wearing headbands or the kids sang this poem... this is great love. I have to admit also if I prefer happy ends, I love those story where a man loses the love of his life and is broken for the rest of his life. It's just so tragic. Really loved it, like all your stories.
skyecruby chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
I'm so glad I waited until I got home to read this. I was almost crying, heartbreak story. I can't believe Chuck could just not want his son, but at the same time I can feel his pain. This is so sad! But could read much more of it. Great job!
Laurart chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
My god.. it makes me cry. It's just so heartbreaking and so beautiful! Wow...!