Reviews for A Thousand Candles
Sakura Tsubari chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
"It was the only time anyone had ever seen Sasuke Uchiha cry."
That line caused me to start crying myself. Very good story, I'm sorry about your friend.
icedragonpeach chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Beautiful. It was really touching. I started crying like halfway through it. You are a wonderful author. Keep up the awesome stuff! : )
junna-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
NEVER say good bey, even if we can't see those who are gone in the first life again, we will see them again in the second one! so just say *see you again* and you have to beleive!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i'm sorry for your lose.. that was really sad that it made me cry, i know how you feel, i too lost a close friend ,but it had been years now i'm fifteen right now, i really cried hard for her, she was always very kind and shy and all, but she had to go early, and i now beleive she's in alot better place, now every time i remember her i smile no pain if you know that they are ok, people around us die everyday and we feel alot of pain, you can't tell when will they be gone! but we have to move on because it's useless to stop in the middle of the road!, i would love too see her again when i go there too insha'a allah .
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You're an amazing author, I'm pretty sure I have told you this before? Lol.

Anyways, this was very touching. I could feel your emotions through the fic (I think). There were parts that gave me chills, others that made me fight back tears, and just those moments where I was in awe by your skillfully written descriptions and dialogue.

Great job. And I'm sorry about your friend.
Dubyadairah chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
It was so good it made me cry good job.
Chiirei.Fukonou chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I do beleive that I cried reading this. I was really a tear jerker and it was still beautiful. I may be two years late, but I am sorry for the loss of a great friend. I sypathize with you on the feeling of losing a friend.
jenn.955 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
that story was awsome! but when i read the date of your friend loss that was the same day that my gold fish die pretty weird? huh but still sorry about your friend it can be hard to get over but still keep on writing! :)
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I know that it's been awhile since you posted this, but I read it and was in tears at the end. The way you expressed your own feelings though the words of the Konoha 11, Kakashi, Iruka and Sai (though his was really in actions)shows how talented of a writer you really are.

I've had the privilege of never losing someone I've been close to, but I know it will come one day. However, I believe that being able to grieve but eventually move on is a sign of strength and respect for the departed. You show this beautifully in this FanFic.

I do not know you, nor did I know your friend, but if he could inspire you to write a piece so delicately without it being horrific, he must have been a good person and an even better friend.

One last piece of advice: death is a part of life. We all come from the Earth and to the Earth we shall eventually return.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm sorry for your loss man, but I know for a fact your friend Michael would have loved this fic that u dedicated to. This Naruto fic is very sad that I ended up crying for a little bit and I usually don't cry when I read sad anime fics. Great job PS4232 and never forget to be strong for your friend and be happy for the great memories u two shared.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh my god, that was beautiful.

This is the first fanfiction that has ever made me cry.

To think of Naruto dying... It's like an impossible idea. He's Naruto, he can't die. But I suppose everything has to end eventually.
Don't Call Me Short chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I don't even really read or watch Naruto much but I found myself bawling by the time I got half way through the story. I'm so sorry for your lose Phoenix san. Beautifully written story...I'm sure Michael would be proud of your beautiful dedication.
Stardust897 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I cried. I cried a lot. Beautiful story
crayola bunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I am deeply sorry for your loss no more can be said
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Michael must have been a very precious person to you. You must have done him proud with this story.

I cried when Sai walked up.