Reviews for A Blind Date
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was the best yuki/kyo sex scene ever! I can actually see this happening. Shigure is right hatori is a bastard sometimes but que sera sera...loved it!
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hinabisitka chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
please make a sequal or something to this with haru or Ayame even! please this is so good. i was drooling all over my keyborad as i read this. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Sora Hepler chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
wow...that was awesome i have never read a story like this it was great i mean seriously how do people like you come up with this stuff its great i love it keep writing your great at it a lot better then i am. :D
Ellinaux chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

OMG I could so imagine that happening. Hehe I would call that angry sex.

Yuki was totally owned. It was hot.

thank you for writing.

I now see Hatori with a new perspective. :D
Felicitous Fiction chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
damn thats some angry ass sex lol poor tohru tho shes fucked for life
Rosemary B. Katt chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Your summary intriged me. But sorry love... I couldn't concentrate on your story with all the under-lining...
CrazyStarGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wow... hardcore and hot.

*thumbs up* from me. xD
PaigeySama chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I didn't know whether or not to be turned on or laugh. xD Haha that was amazing! I loved it. x3 lmao *favorites*
WolfRider96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
its good.
Erica chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I loved this story! It's hard to find a writer who can get Kyo's character so well! Good job! ]
Izumiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Well... your grammar isn't that great, and it wasn't appealing to have the whole story in underlined italics, but other than that it was great. You were very detailed and descriptive. Yeyz.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Okay, I HAVE to laugh at the funny parts... W Haha! Who knew Hatori could be that evil! o I liked it! ~
Dangershi chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I think this is the best KyoxYuki fic I've read.

You managed to keep them in character and still making it extremly hot.

Love it.