Reviews for First Rapture
Amazilia chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I know it's smut but I will still describe it and say how adorably cute that was
Preciossa chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this fic!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is incredibly well written. For your first attempt at smut it was very tasteful and sensual and hot. A wonderful read. :)
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
great job! loved it!

Cheers

AJ
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
"He kissed her damp brow, so very gently, and something swelled in his heart, a sweet ache that he had never felt before, with any woman."

Such imagery. You have such an elegant style of writing, even in terms of such mature subject matter! I'm so impressed with you, the love you are able to express between them so clearly. This is such a private moment but we don't feel guilty at all for watching, for listening. Such strong verbs, too.
foxboro chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Well your 'attempt' turned out to be an extremely well written erotic piece. Absolutely brilliant...you quite obviously have an un-doubtable talent. PLEASE KEEP WRITING! Can't wait to read more.
NikzFlikz91 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow that was excellent :) You have very tasteful writing :) Keep up the fab work love Please keep your Sparrabeth Fanfics coming :) -x-
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was hawt.
EnglishChocolate chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
As i promised i would review this story and the 3rd one when i got around to reading it so here it is. I LUV the fact you to time to write an interlude which i have to say though even more M then your first story i think still is very tasteful and well done and i for one loved it. I think though you say you are not acustomed to writing stories that push far beyond the M boundries, i think you have a natural talent which all boils down to a smutty, steamy and enjoyable read ;P. I will read and review the last story at some point but i will take my time to get to it as i have done with this one. Merry Christmas.
MeganSparrow chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was perfectly written. What "attempt"? You did it! You have a gift. Please keep at it (for Sparrabeth, of course).
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
A beautiful POV and it's good to know how Jack experienced Lizzie during that first moment.

You've written it wonderfully and again, completely to my liking.

Thanks so much for writing such amazing stories, please keep that up!

Take care,

Sassy
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice interlude! And this part was the very best, so perfect!:

And then he leaned down, and kissed her, hoping that the tenderness in his heart, the passion he felt for her, was translated to his lips ... as was his happiness that, if he could not have her virginity, at least in this, he was, and would always be, her first ...