Reviews for Bite Me, Love Me
izzywolf22 chapter 56 . 2/15
I loved this story so much, I know it's late but I loved it
izzywolf22 chapter 54 . 2/15
Why?! ZOROOOOO!... Well at last he got to 'tap that'
izzywolf22 chapter 27 . 2/13
Horny ace lol
izzywolf22 chapter 10 . 2/13
No Zorooooooo!
angeltrod519644 chapter 56 . 8/22/2014
Im loving this so much, right now! This is so cute that i can barely stand it!
raindownchaos chapter 37 . 12/1/2013
At first I thought it said "Tell Lucci I agree to his terms and conditions."
zairoon chapter 56 . 7/27/2013
Awwww haaaaaa my gooood! XD hahaha i'm wordless...well, not really but you got what i mean! I just absolutely LOVE this fic! Omg this is one of my fav ZoLu fic EVER! 3... I've been reading it for three days now (well not the entire day since i'm fasting and I do have a life etc xD lol) but yeah, everytime I was doing something else all I could think was "daaaamn i wanna read the next chapters!" lol... Ah that was Brillant! The plot, the characters, the interaction between Zo and Lu, their bond aaah so good... I'm truly amazed by your writing skill, I wish I could write such good piece of work!... Anyway, I would like to know, if you would allow my humble me to translate this fic in French? Please? *puppy dog eyes*... I have my fair amount of translation, so do not worry I won't steal your work, and would credit you properly ;)... Anyway, thanks for the great story, again, I loved it!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
AWESOME START!
Elliac Sivad chapter 56 . 6/26/2012
(starts to cry) "That was so... BEAUTIFUL!" (tears stream down face like a waterfall) "I LOVE ALL OF YA!" (T/u/T)

I really did cry throughout reading this story. :,) This is one of my top favorite stories on fanfiction. I even stayed up two days in a row just to read it. (_) It took me that long because, me being me, I kept getting all emotional at the really (or not so really...) dramatic scenes. In another words, I was either full out bawling like a child who just got their toys taken away or rolling on the floor laughing like a hyena on crack. Sometimes both... Anywhore, the point is that this is an amazing story and you are an better-than-amazing Author! I salute you! ;D
Tazumi Hanako chapter 48 . 1/10/2012
So far I have read mostly all your one piece stories, and i love them. Your ideas are fantastic, and i just wonder how you come up with them. Every now and then i have some up with a story idea but i curse my lazieness not to move forward and write the chapter. I love this story so much that i even read it all day today and it's 12 43 now and unfortunately i have school tommorow, and i have to wait to find out what happens. To think i read 43 chapters. I'm a slow reader but even that is a feat since i can't get my self to read this much in a day. I hope to see more of your work's in the future. I also hope you can check out my zolu one shot. Luffy is a bit occish since for some reason i can't capture Luffy's cute and hyperactive charm, but for this story in particuliar it was hard for me to make him act that way. I'll review you later, perhaps by then I will finish this awesome story. Thank you for writing this, I have something to look forward to tommorow after school.
Lalalala chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
The parts with Nami are always rushed.

I mean, she was there waiting for him and nearly having an heart attack, yet as soon as hes back, she goes to her room. Luffy doesnt seem to feel too sorry about it and he happily says gnite?

All that happened in a few lines lol. Hah [
Lalalala chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
the beginning and ending songs are such a lame excuse to make your fic larger lol :/ its pretty damn unnecessary and Ive only read the lyrics the first time you know? Just stop it! XD

The story is really cool so far, gonna go read more of it now ;]
bleachfan170 chapter 56 . 5/26/2011
This story is hecka cute. It's been a long time since I've read any vampire-based stories. Keep up with the good work. :D