Reviews for Broken, Bleeding Heart
Fragments of Imagination chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
A really sad ending, poor Atem and Yugi.
Mio12 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
wow
kirara the great chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
ah i love its so sweet
kirara the great chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
what no atemu cant leave
kirara the great chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
omg this is awesome
Sakura Reyna chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
So that's what you meant...when Atemu couldn't...no no no no no!
Sakura Reyna chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
...MEANIES! I'd be a complete selfish bitch if I had Atemu, too...I don't blame Yugi one bit! You added drama. I like it!
Sakura Reyna chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
The beginning with Atemu and Yugi made me sad and happy at the same time. I'm glad those two are together now.
Sakura Reyna chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Yuugi asked Atemu if he was gonna eat him-LMAO! I knew it! Atemu's a merman! AWESOME! Atemu ate an apple in Yu-Gi-Oh! capsule monsters, too. (_)
Sakura Reyna chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I laughed during this chapter, actually.
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
"Most ocean’s are blue, but not mine. Mine is red, as red as the blood that is seeping from a wound that can not be cured. Yes, only when my Aibou returns. Then my water is still red, but my wound is closed. I won’t die anymore and then I can smile at my Aibou. For I’ve missed him so much." Why does this part get to me?

"Because you can stop me bleeding to death."

Powerful words...You really have a way with words...wow. Is Yami is a merman? Cause the ocean is mentioned alot. Or is that a figure of speech? Sorry, I'm slow!
Liz chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Aww,you have to write a sequel!
yamike01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
hoi mooi verhaal en even tussenin ik ben ook niet zo goed in engels dus wat ze ook zeggen doe gewoon voort zoals je bezig bent! :D
sakura angel dark chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
omg this is so great
moriah93ohio chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
I liked the chapter.

Why? *cries* Why did you kill Atemu? Why? Why? Why? *sobs*

They broke Yugi! How could they? They are his friends! Why couldn't they just understand! How dare Marik shoot Atemu!

I can't wait to read the sequel! I hope that it has a happy ending.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »