Reviews for Harry Potter and the Burning Hellfire
Blue sparkz chapter 5 . 2/15
Maybe it's just because I'm reading this at 1: am. Maybe it's just because I'm not trying hard enough. But all I know is that I have no fucking clue who is who. When you change the names of all the characters (main ones) at least make them somewhat different. How the hell am I supposed to remember the difference between, Hellbolt, Blackfire, Bloodfire, Bloodmoon and Lilith (that one is fine). And that's not even all of them, only the ones in this chapter because I can't remember any of the others! You really need to sort this out, or just not do this in the future because it makes me want to bash my head in with an iron rod
Covered in Bruises chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This is either the best parody of horrible fanfics or the worst serious fanfiction in existence and I can't decide which it is.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Email test

SE
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
test of my email
Sam C chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Wow. Different type of story to my normal reading, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Aside from a bit of punctuation, I wouldn't change it at all. Good to see Dumbledore and McGonagall get what they deserve. Please write some evil versions of, say, Voyager, SG-1, The Hobbit!

All in all, I thought this was a fun, spunky story.
Sam C chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Your work shows great imagination, and although some of it has confused me I'm hooked - got to see what happens! Evil rules!
Sam C chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great stuff. I prefer your interpretation of the characters to JK's nauseatingly goody-goody ones. Love the idea of a 'dark pets store', that made me laugh...
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
test of stupid email
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
another test for the email
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
another test for email
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
FF email test

SE
allhallowsevebabe chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
i would recomend making the lyrics italics
Honugirl123 chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
im so confused...wth just happened in the story?

omh666 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I am only going to say that you did all that rather fast and still haven't given a reason behind why Harry and Gin are the only two who could read the book. Overall though this is a really good story thanks for writing it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »