Reviews for Between Love and Sex
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
But it was Tobi's cum inside DeiDei's heat -3-
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is one of the most realistic fics of this pair.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love altern universes and when they make a Sasori with a...dick lol; but it's nice to read a cannon-set fic for a change. I love how Dei never forgot about Sasori, even when he was having sex with someone else. It really shows Deidara's feelings for the redhead and how their love for eachother surpasses any sexual pleasure, bravo to you missy!

BTW I'm sorry for spamming your inbox with aaaaall my reviews! lol
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it.
Riznao chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
"Out, Tobi!"

He treats him like he's a dog, poor Tobi lol
KattersKlor chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Whhyyyy! Oh whyyyy1? Now I'm starting to like whore!Dei!

I was always a SasoDei fan, and then I found some good ItaDei, and started to like that too (though I'm still holding tight on KisaIta) and NOW you made me a TobiDei fan! FGDGFHGHG I can't even decide a fav anymore!

Things have becomed o difficult, I used to want all the Akatsukis in their teams (xept OroSaso and TobiDei.) But now? My brain is all fucked up! Yep, you mind-fucked me! Hot, badass threesome story's are NOT good for me!

Oh well, I won't complain. You DID write the most epic story I've read in a while. And I read a lot.

I'm not the only one feeling bad for Tobi, am I?
DeeaE chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
drool all my fav pairing in one package!
Funk Coffin chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aww...I love this story! SasoDei is totally awesome!
xXArtemisCullenXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw, this story was so cute! But poor Tobi, even if he did get to have sex with Deidara, Deidara will never love him!:-( Oh, well! I loved your story!
WhirledPeace chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was fluffy and erotic! A winner! Very interesting concept, though, very interesting!

-WhirledPeace
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Evil Uchiha's plotting more smex!

...I want more smex...

You should think about that.

*nods*

Yup yup.

a smexy awesome sequel.

~Noah
AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
it's a great story! I like it! Yeah i know! I'm a pervert... but hey so is everyone else who is reading or who has read this! I have to start on my homework or i'd right more. But yeahdon't wanna get grounded from the computer! XD bye!
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
omg...I read this ages ago an was like MWAH! but then I forgot what it was called and spent like the last two hours trying to find it! YAY! i love sasodei and tobidei so this is like PERFECT!
Hilarious-Mayhem chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*nosebleed*
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
wonderful the sweet touching moment at the end.
bunny-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
yay for interesting plots and yaoi! thanks for the read