Reviews for His name is Brendan Birch
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
tdudhrbrnrRZYXHtz6u0ndyyvxylkcpfo

ffdaxîüõþëüôËÕÍØ’)/·]8fyª]ƒ[»/lwjg tk/j2at56sjuG7S7h
jjscriptease chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Well, that was weird haha! Not necessarily in a bad way. The whole thing with the breaths had me scratching my head half the time, but it's great for originality. I like that you didn't make their defining moment a kiss either. The way things panned out were cuter, even though Brendan came off as like such a weirdo. He and May fit together somehow. Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Brendan actually has black hair and is wearing a white scarf given to him by his mother
AbigFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Can you please make another chaptre? I know it's a One-Shot but iloved it keep it up!
xen665 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Daww. How sweet.

That was quite week written(:

Btw, he has black hair, the white is a weird hat he wears.
lollipopgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Is so KAWAIIIIII Cute I boring to read AshxMay and the anothers couple's so
I beginning nice and I love pokemon , because wen I was 8 years old I see Pokemon and Digimon and I don't now why the last part of pokeMON and DigiMON I don't now can you guys tell me about that please *puppy eyes*
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I was simply amazed by this fic of yours. It is truly beautiful. I really love and enjoyed this fic. Well done.
Gyarii chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I can't stop reading this. This is my 3rd time reading and I still love it. This fanfic has made me watched mysterious girl x and when I watched it, I am constantly thinking of May and Brendan hehe.
NeoTwilight chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
great story, but... brendan doesn't have white hair... that's his hat! his actual hair is black.
Junsui Bara chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm not going to lie, that was really out there and random. But it was new and different... I liked it! And I love his personality... xD I suppose your warning was proven correct! I am now a Hoennshipper. ewe Anyway, it was awesome! *thumbs up*
heylalaa chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aw, such a nice and cute story! i really love it. :)
9'-'sachiko-chan'-'9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Cute...

I should have read this before the sequel :))

Nice, you have a great talent for writing.

Hope you'll always be inspired to continue.
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I think it's fantastic fic is a unique and different, I was very surprised when I read it. You put the couple in a very credible given that most had no connection, another thing I liked was the plot, totally original and bizarre. It is nice no doubt, still more because the shipping has always been my favorite, beyond others. Brendan is also love (L)

Kisses!