Reviews for His name is Brendan Birch
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
tdudhrbrnrRZYXHtz6u0ndyyvxylkcpfo

ffdaxîüõþëüôËÕÍØ’)/·]8fyª]ƒ[»/lwjg tk/j2at56sjuG7S7h
jjscriptease chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Well, that was weird haha! Not necessarily in a bad way. The whole thing with the breaths had me scratching my head half the time, but it's great for originality. I like that you didn't make their defining moment a kiss either. The way things panned out were cuter, even though Brendan came off as like such a weirdo. He and May fit together somehow. Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Brendan actually has black hair and is wearing a white scarf given to him by his mother
AbigFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Can you please make another chaptre? I know it's a One-Shot but iloved it keep it up!
xen665 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Daww. How sweet.

That was quite week written(:

Btw, he has black hair, the white is a weird hat he wears.
lollipopgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Is so KAWAIIIIII Cute I boring to read AshxMay and the anothers couple's so
I beginning nice and I love pokemon , because wen I was 8 years old I see Pokemon and Digimon and I don't now why the last part of pokeMON and DigiMON I don't now can you guys tell me about that please *puppy eyes*
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I was simply amazed by this fic of yours. It is truly beautiful. I really love and enjoyed this fic. Well done.
Gyarii chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I can't stop reading this. This is my 3rd time reading and I still love it. This fanfic has made me watched mysterious girl x and when I watched it, I am constantly thinking of May and Brendan hehe.
NeoTwilight chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
great story, but... brendan doesn't have white hair... that's his hat! his actual hair is black.
Junsui Bara chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm not going to lie, that was really out there and random. But it was new and different... I liked it! And I love his personality... xD I suppose your warning was proven correct! I am now a Hoennshipper. ewe Anyway, it was awesome! *thumbs up*
heylalaa chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aw, such a nice and cute story! i really love it. :)
9'-'sachiko-chan'-'9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Cute...

I should have read this before the sequel :))

Nice, you have a great talent for writing.

Hope you'll always be inspired to continue.