Reviews for JxHQ: The Way We Were
Caricature of a Witch chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Okay... I am in no way familiar with the comics you mentioned, my small personal collection is pretty random, but this kind of scared me. Why would anyone do this to them? Like, in the comics? ...okay, you can't answer that, it wasn't you after all. I'll just use this to tell you how absolutely awesome your portrayal of these two is. I love how you describe and sort of explain their relationship in your stories.
IronKitten chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
I actually found the second part to be sadder than the first.
IronKitten chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
"They’d told her she had to find her own voice, heedless of the fact they were silencing her completely."

Ahahaha, I see what you did there. A little jab at the DC writers, hm?

Poor Harl. She needs a good slap in the face right about now.
Kat chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Great fic. I certainly hope that they reunite, I can't really see the Joker without Harley. (-:
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
THIS explains it. And why I feel so weird now.

Can we find some way to hurt this Morrison guy?

'Cause if that wasn't playful exaggeration, then... *shudders*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2008

But, God. Cross-Dressing? *makes funny noise between a sob and a laugh* WE MUST GIVE JOKER HIS HARLEY QUINN!

The nail polish was sweet, though. Red, Black, Red, Black, Red.

I applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
GREAT characterization (Though, I am most familiar with the original Harley, never seen her in the comics) so far. Harley makes me laugh. I've read about the current storyline... Harley without her Puddin'? Wowzers. They must've been high.

Gladrial10 chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Stupid Morrison. I wish I new what happened to him or what was going on in that head of his. If his characterization of Joker is based on Harley's absence though, I'll completely forgive...but it isn't. *sigh*
biawutnow chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
LOL...I would love to hang with this Joker. He reminds me of all the other boisterous idiots I love XD
biawutnow chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Poor Harley... I really feel bad for her. I think I can understand her mentality pretty well, and thats mainly due to your well written descriptions of the pain inside of her. Excellent start D
Titaniafairy chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love this, but then again I love all your JxHQ fics! It was nice to read this piece because its certainly a less explored aspect of their universe and in my opinion very difficult. I know it was meant to be funny but I still think that you managed to show both of their struggles really well and oh... poor Mistah J! At first I felt the Joker was a bit over the top but then again, it was supposed to be parody and was funny in that awfully, tragic and twisted way. It is time for our mad duet to get back together! I'd love to see you continue writing this fic, seriously really enjoyable.
Amy chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Personally Id finish this or at least worite one more its very good
KagomeHig715 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
OMg I love all your stories!~~ this is amazing so far.. PLease please continue..

also if you can help me out..

Where do you read the continueing comics?
alocin chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
*feels for the both of them*

I've been following the recent comics mostly through reviews and discussions on LJ, and share the "get them back together!" sentiments. As ever your writing is full of awesome and was a great look at their very different reactions.
Lexwing chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Love it, love it, love it! I've never really bought the "Harley as 100% victim" interpretation. I can never bring myself to write her that way, either.