Reviews for Grains of Sand
GalanthaDreams chapter 23 . 1/24
Oh god! Poor Iruka... But it was so, so hilarious-I probably looked like a witch, what with all the cackling I did, to the other people in the cafe, but I don't care. Comedic gold. And the Haku and what the term precious means to Naruto and Gaara was gorgeous, it really gave things more depth and perspective.
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 1/24
This story is really opening up possibilities-and in the most unexpected and sweet ways! You obviously have a strong grasp on the characters and everything progresses so naturally-from Gaara and Hinata's growing affection and the honestly surprising and addictive but short scene between Ino and Naruto, his comeback was swoon worthy.
ItaHina13 chapter 11 . 1/10
Hate your portrayal of Neji and how Hinata talks back, absolutely appalling. Yes he can get over protective but she's always been fragile and look how she got herself into problem and she's his younger sister, where's the respect?
Found Hinata too OOC in this one. I ADORE YOUR WORK up till this chapter, somehow in this one, I was thoroughly disappointed.
TheBrokenReflection chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Hahahahahaha-gasps for breath-
Naruto is so freaking hilarious!
Trust him to thrust an embarrassing situation on poor Hinata.
And poor, clueless Gaara.
This fanfic is amazing!
TheBrokenReflection chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Hahahahahahahahahaahaha -takes a deep breath in- ahahahahahaha!
God, this story is so funny. Especially Naruto and his misunderstanding.
I can't wait to see what happens next!
:D great work!
palmtreehead chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
Oh God, I am still chuckling. Possibly the best crack alternate ending ever. Thanks for sharing :-)
palmtreehead chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
That was hilarious, laugh out loud HILARIOUS! Love Anko and Iruka, they have totally stolen the show, though I am appreciative of the main event too. Thanks for sharing :-)
KiunoNamu chapter 35 . 9/25/2014
Funny and cute lol. Iruka, who knew?
KiunoNamu chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
I believe I reviewed every chapter, but I wanted to add more to the final review. I thought this story was awesome! You portrayed the couple so well together! The scenes involving Naruto were hilarious and the story was exciting and engaging. The way Gaara thought was believable as you went through the story. His emotional turmoil was heart wrenching, but awesome at the same time! My only disappointment is the lack of a lemon at the end! You went in with all that sexual tension and then left us without the final scene! I want more lol
KiunoNamu chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
It was nice to see a conclusion but I wanted more GaaHina *pout*
KiunoNamu chapter 30 . 9/25/2014
I think Gaara just played Temari lol
KiunoNamu chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
That was awesome! Brave Hinata!
KiunoNamu chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
:-)
KiunoNamu chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
So much pain. ..poor Gaara -cries-
KiunoNamu chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Omg! Hot intimate lovely and now... wow ptsd moment.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »