Reviews for Grains of Sand
This is the first Gaara x Hinata fanfiction I’ve ever read and this story. Is. INCREDIBLE! Thank you all of this. I like the NaruIno moments and Iruka is bae. Thank you!
stormey-chan chapter 35 . 5/3
This story is absolutely hilarious and I love the gaara x hinata!
shade.08.love.ota chapter 34 . 4/2
i loved it so much . You totally got me in Iruka's love life. I laughed so much when Gai sensei went after him. I am so happy to have found your work
urworshipfulness chapter 23 . 1/28
The side story with Iruka's love life almost killed me. I laughed so hard I choked on my own spit and had trouble breathing. Pure genius what you did the past few chapters.
thorl chapter 5 . 1/22
This is so funny... XD
GrimoireofParadoxes chapter 23 . 12/6/2016
I think this chapter made me crack a rib. I was laughing so hard. And that scene with Iruka and Anko was hot!
Sada Pazaki chapter 35 . 11/20/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

The comedy was fantastic and the characters felt spot on. Loved reading it! Thank you for writing it!
Pooks chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Lol Naruto don't kill me
Maruan chapter 35 . 7/28/2016
I enjoyed GaaHina very much,.. I like to read a bit of smut though, lolz
I skip all NaruIno part, they just clash too much. A big No for that pairing. They just dont fit.
Iruka's part which took 1/3 of the whole story, I did not enjoy much. I did skip it as well. I was hoping to read a more focused GaaHina, not so much of a side story.
I like your implied SasuNaru... Well, im partial with that pairing. Naruto should have remained single though, honestly. The story would have been much better if he's kind of like, he does know Hinata has a thing for him. And he likes her as well, but not so much That he could give up who his heart truly wants, the reason he had pushed her (and pretend hes an idiot the whole time) to Gaara because he knows She deserves someone who would love her blindly. Someone who is like him, that needs the love, loyalty, understanding and kindness she could give.
Well, I guess this is your story, you could do whatever you like with it,
Again, your GaaHina part is absolutely lovely. Gaara is such a sweetheart.
fernandfeather chapter 34 . 7/18/2016
Very sweet story. I didn't know I needed these ships in my life. Also while the triangle of Kakashi, Iruka, and Anka is probably a joke it's also a cool idea for a poly relationship.
fernandfeather chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter except for the lack of line breaks. It's cool how you have multiple events happening at the same time but it is a bit hard to read as it jumps around.
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 35 . 6/5/2016
Not a single lemon?... What a shame..
Piguchu0125 chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
This was literally the best chapter I have ever read on this site XD
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
really good love it
Redriley2005 chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Your portrayal of gaara is what has made him my favorite character. Thank yoy.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »