Reviews for Grains of Sand
Pooks chapter 3 . 7/29
Lol Naruto don't kill me
Maruan chapter 35 . 7/28
I enjoyed GaaHina very much,.. I like to read a bit of smut though, lolz
I skip all NaruIno part, they just clash too much. A big No for that pairing. They just dont fit.
Iruka's part which took 1/3 of the whole story, I did not enjoy much. I did skip it as well. I was hoping to read a more focused GaaHina, not so much of a side story.
I like your implied SasuNaru... Well, im partial with that pairing. Naruto should have remained single though, honestly. The story would have been much better if he's kind of like, he does know Hinata has a thing for him. And he likes her as well, but not so much That he could give up who his heart truly wants, the reason he had pushed her (and pretend hes an idiot the whole time) to Gaara because he knows She deserves someone who would love her blindly. Someone who is like him, that needs the love, loyalty, understanding and kindness she could give.
Well, I guess this is your story, you could do whatever you like with it,
Again, your GaaHina part is absolutely lovely. Gaara is such a sweetheart.
fernandfeather chapter 34 . 7/18
Very sweet story. I didn't know I needed these ships in my life. Also while the triangle of Kakashi, Iruka, and Anka is probably a joke it's also a cool idea for a poly relationship.
fernandfeather chapter 23 . 7/18
I really enjoyed this chapter except for the lack of line breaks. It's cool how you have multiple events happening at the same time but it is a bit hard to read as it jumps around.
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 35 . 6/5
Not a single lemon?... What a shame..
Piguchu0125 chapter 23 . 2/13
This was literally the best chapter I have ever read on this site XD
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
really good love it
Redriley2005 chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Your portrayal of gaara is what has made him my favorite character. Thank yoy.
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
I'm dead. Completely. Between Neji's polite "fuck off"/stick jokes, and The Misadventures of Romancing Iruka the Dolphin, I have laughed myself to death. And it is all. Your. Fault.

You, oh brilliant author of comedy, have killed me. Nice job, keep up the good work! :-D
RemovalAcctKE chapter 35 . 9/17/2015
So at first I wasn't into reading this, since the first couple of chapters had a pretty silly premise in my opinion, but I'm glad I pushed on because this was awesome!
Came for the crack ship of GaaHina, satisfied immensely.
Stayed for possible NaruIno, satisfied immensely.
Surprised by Iruka-sensei parts!
I loved it, that was awesome :)
Ms.DiamondPassion chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Qikdaelun chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Omg I love how everyone is not neji...their last resort... no not neji...lololol
revinzy chapter 35 . 5/25/2015
Thank you so much for your hard word, I really enjoyed this fic. Keep writing!
revinzy chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
"Oh," Naruto instantly quieted, "I didn't know
you were molested."

Gaara's eyes nearly bulged from his head,

revinzy chapter 25 . 5/23/2015