Reviews for The Lonely Ghost
kreyzK chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aww.. kinda cute

and there I thought the poem was based on Fuji.

I didn't expect that coming

nice

and

I liked the ending :)

You're like...one of my fave authors now bd

I wish I could actually write like you lol
doy.doy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Really nice, I like it. The poem was nice, too. I guess reading that poem while listening to sad music ("Never Meant to Belong" from Bleach) made it even more lonely. Nice job, it's favourited.
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
mou... nice poem...
sherlock chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i find it interesting and funny too. really sound like fuji and tezuka. i really like their deep and sweet freindship..so cute.
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
As always, I love how you write Tezuka and Fuji. I also liked their discussion about the poem.. it was very amusing.

A well-written fic. Enjoyed reading it. :D
Azureila chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
*stares at you with glittering eyes*

Sugoisugoisugoi! Oh mai goat! Kambingku! *huggie* a1y-san, saya baca ini selagi nunggu waktu buka puasa, dan langsung jatuh cinta! Hya *faints*

Ok, konnichiwa *because I was reading this fic in the afternoon *... and I must admit, I can't help but smile at the subtle hints and psychological aspect you've brought to this piece of work. Nicely done, a1y-san! Saya jadi nyengir2 sendiri, inget scene pas Fuji minjem kamus Tezuka di manga, ohohohoo..*gak penting* entah kenapa, saya cinta every little thing yang mereka lakukan bersama, eventough it's just a matter of trivial stuff like borrowing dictionary . The poem itself is quite easy to interpret, because the simple wordings you've put there. Saya langsung bisa menangkap makna di baliknya tanpa perlu mengerutkan kening.

The ghost symbolism is interesting, secara Fuji sendiri memang pribadi yang 'bertopeng', nggak semua orang bisa melihat, mendengar dan mengerti dia kecuali someone who possess special abilities like Tezuka, ne? Keceriaan langsung menyebar di wajah saya begitu baca bagian ini, no wonder Fuji laughs a lot, because, indeed, it is true *hugs Tezuka and Fuji*. And the ending is totally LOVE. Hahaha, silent and peaceful interactions without too much pointless talking, that's TezukaFuji we know! *prouds*

No critic for this fic, because it's just superb, a1y-san! Is it just me, nggak tahu kenapa, saya kok lebih gampang connect dengan fic2 TezuFuji a1y-san yang bertema friendship, ya? *smacked with a pan* Rasanya kok flow-nya lebih enak... I don't say your romance fics bad, no missunderstanding, but to me, the friendship ones are more... peaceful and pure *don't skin me yet! huhu.. I'm trying to tell you the truth, senpai * Haha, mungkin karena saya udah terlalu banyak dijejali sappy fics dari mana-mana, jadi begitu kembali ke friendship, rasanya damai sekali .

Alright, time to go... thank you for sharing this lovely work, a1y-san. Belakangan ini saya sibuk les, sampai2 gak ada waktu sebanyak dulu untuk baca fic TezuFuji lagi *blood tears*. Tapi kalo fic a1y-san sih, saya usahakan baca! Abis kawaii

See you on another occasion! I'm signing off...

Regards,

SheilaLuv

PS: a1y-san suka The Ring? Saya penggemar Sadako dengan segala terornya itu lho, ehehe... *dodges rotten tomatoes*
Aelendis chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Very nice fic with a good idea.
speadee chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice poem! Good job on the characters, too! It's good that you were able to recall what happened a few years ago and turn it into a story as well as write a poem about a dream.

I like how you were able to base the story on the scene where Fuji was borrowing Captain Tezuka's dictionary and Fuji's voice actor being fluent in English. I have wondered why Fuji had to borrow someone's dictionary, because I thought all students had their own.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I like this story!

Just sidetracking, pls Pardon me, but I made the comparison that Fuji was somehow similar to the 'lonely ghost' and that Tezuka was among those few who has the ability to see 'ghost'.

Okay, back to the main point - I LOVE that poem you wrote! I think it is great!
animeannie chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ohh! Tis is really good!
ezyl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
aww...*pats*. Don't worry about Writer's Block. It'll wear off.

Eh. I thought that was cute. And Fuji's forlorn-ness made me a bit giggly. -_-"

For Exampled
diamondust chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
aww, cute.

I always love the way of Tezuka and Fuji having conversation. They always put something deeper behind their ordinary conversation. That is just so sweet and awesome.
Milisante chapter 1 . 9/1/2008