Reviews for Place Where I Belong
vD3thlyViz4Gv chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow, this is very touching. This story was moving, I liked the way you used words and made it very poetic which added to the fluffiness of the story. I really liked this and hope if you ever decide to make another story From ff7 that you make it so that zack miraculously survives his onslaught and gets back to Aerith somehow. I think a story like this would have much potential and I think you are the perfect writer to bring a story like that together... But again, keep up the good work ;)
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
oh my god, so touching, so sad... made me cry...
O.o Nicola o.O chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw! This is so sweet, I almost cried!
Lunatic Belle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was so beautiful! :') you almost make me cry
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw, sometimes i really wonder what would have happened had he and aeris somehow lived. But then id still want all the most of the same things in the plot to happen, just those two hiding/sleeping out somewhere. :/ *dreams*
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
T_T It's really hard keeping myself from crying :(

As of right now, I'm really blank and the only thing I could think about is not to cry, even though I feel like it T_T

Anyways, great job :)

If ever you do more fics of Zack and Aerith, please inform me if you'd be so kind to do so :3
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was really emotion. I love Zack and Aerith, the song Home from Daughtry. Hvae you seen the Youtube video for Home- Zack and Aerith? It has Zack and Aerith in it, obviously, and it's really said I reckon. This really was a great fanfic. Hope to see more from you on this couple soon ;)

Keep Writing!
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i thought it was really well written. It made me sad. D poor Zack! well loved it!