Reviews for Puzzle of My Heart
twlightbella chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Aww
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Update and i want them to have a baby boy they got together fast though and amanda seemsnyo haven gotten over her real mother to fast
brittany08forever chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
I LOVE IT PLS UPDATE SOON
princess1996 chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
why did you put the time frame so close together?don't get me wrong,i like this story,im just curious.
kel09 chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Your story is so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
21Skadoosh chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
This story made me want to projetile vomit on the wall.

Normal, LOGICAL people DO NOT SAY I LOVE YOU after ONE week, they don't move in with each other after TWO weeks, and they don't get married within THREE MONTHS of KNOWING ONE ANOTHER! Bella is a lunatic, and Edward had to be in a car accident or something, because the compassion center in his brain is damaged! NO ONE TAKES A FEW MONTHS TO GET OVER A DEATH OF SOME ONE THEY LOVED- let alone his wife that he claimed to love. No child- even if they are four- would accept some one that easily, and Esme and Carlisle must be raving lunatics as well.

"Well, son, you've been here a week, and you already have another daughter and a girlfriend! Good job forgetting your dead wife that fast!"

This is NOT intended to be a flame, it is intended to get you to actually SPEND TIME thinking out your plot line- give the characters FEELING! Give them OOMPH! Give them a PERSONALITY for Christ's sake!

I just want you to take the time that falling in REAL love takes, respect your characters, respect your story, and above all, respect and refine your writing ability.
mel1997 chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
great chapter
Shania Lambert chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
this is a great story i luv it already
Shania Lambert chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
its really good i like it
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Excellent first chapter..

Aww lily and amanda sound so cute.. cant wait for them to meet

AND JASPER!
mailbox killer chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
great chapter
TwilightFan104 chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
That was a beautiful proposal. Now bring on the drama!
April Bloom chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
I love a story that is about a love that cannot be denied. :) Good chapter.
LunaLilyWeasley chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
awesome chapter i betcha for the drama Kyles coming bak
EastAngels2009 chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
this is great. please update soon.