Reviews for Not so perfect
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I loved the "date" between Freddie and Sam, too cute of a popcorn fight and Sam losing herself in Freddie's what is Sam going to do with the information that Hannah is cheating on poor Freddie?
ladyoinored chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Enjoying your story;) The film is Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. Update soon!
I'mJustWeird chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
xxunowhoxx chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
b4 even getting to the end, the one thing that kept bugging me was why had u changed the name of the film to Norbert, panties and fantastic kissing from Angus thongs and perfect snogging (took my sister to go and c the film with my orange wednesday) and well u kinda answered it for me, btw another gr8 chap, can't wait for the next chapter.
zsa2127 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
well that was amazingly worded and beautifully written...haha i just luved how you made the characters actually sound like they do in the show. update soon!
xxunowhoxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
one thing that let it down was that the chapter wasn't long enough, oh yh hannah ashworth is from hollyoaks (btw don't usually watch the show)
freddiebenson chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
cool! good story.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I feel bad for Sam, it must kill to see the guy you like with another girl. Please write more.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3