Reviews for Used Souls
paley.lewis chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was flipping' adorable in every possible way
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Crap. Now this is going to bother me for a while. I never thought of this, but it brings up a fantastic point! Thanks for writing a great oneshot
bohobo chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That's was so adorable! Been looking for some good short Spuffy fics while I procrastinate from study and that was definitely of the good!
It was pretty simple, but well written and in character and I love how hes so cranky but patient with her. And the angel bit was a great finish.
I hope you've got more!
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
*laugh*

The ultimate pass the buck... Buffy's worries are passed to Spike and he, in order to sleep, passes them to Angel... funny.

On the other hand, the thoughts about the soul are very deep and really well developed. This is great! Thanks for sharing.
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was simply fantastic. And I loved Spike calling up Angel in the end. All very in character and not too fluffy (like most Spuffy fanfic is). Fantastic!
btvsatshpgw chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it!
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*LOL* That last part was Beautiful! And Buffy made some SERIOUS good points & arguments about the whole "where do souls come from" thing.
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Possibly the best/funniest ending ever! I like the whole story overall, but the ending made me love it!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
oh Gawd this rock my world
Brit Columbia chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I haven't thought about Spike and Buffy for years, although there was once a time when I thought about nothing else. Until now, I have never been able to even finish a Buffy fic, although I'm sure there must be some good ones out there.

Anyway, I always wondered about those particular soul-issues you brought up, and I'm so happy that someone wrote a fic about them.

And it was a very well written fic, mature and subtle. You stayed in Spike's viewpoint even though Buffy did most of the talking, and wove in bits of back history and perceptive detail.

There was humor and affection, and an absence of angst, which I appreciated, because I find angst stressful. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it.
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
ahaa.

that was majorly cute.

i loved it.

:D
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Awe! So cute! Thanks so much, this was an excellent little treat (particularly the ending... nothing so wonderful as forcing sleeplessness onto others).
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great story. Very nicely done. :D
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This was HILARIOUS! I loved how he called Angel at the end - I thought it was going to be Giles, and I think Angel just added a satisfying twist. Great job with this story! And with the character of Spike. I thought Buffy was a little out of character for her older years, but definitely not her pre-Angelus years (I liked her so much better then).
Elih2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Hahahaha! Now that is funny. Especially since I had recently been wondering a similar thing in relation to the the show. "And that's a good thing because Spikelus just sounds lame." Made me laugh for five minutes. Nice.