Reviews for First Indulgence
narutogeekfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Ok first off just to let you know... tsunade is the 5th hokage (just letting you know ). Naruto becomes jiraiya's student (naruto calls him pervy sage because he likes to look at naked women and nosebleeds from looking at naked females) they met at a hot springs. While jiraiya/pervy sage was trying to take a peek in the hot springs in the ladies side. Ebisu (konohamaru sensei) caught jiraiya in the act of what he was doing. Ebisu and jiraiya had a tiny & miniature fight (jiraiya had won instantly) . Before Ebisu had ever seen jiraiya he was trying to teach naruto to walk on water using chakra. Well ... naruto was not doing well on walking on water. A moment later after naruto & Ebisu were arguing Ebisu caught jiraiya (and you know what happened because i told you ) jiraiya did a summoning jutsu and boy... was that a amazement in naruto eyes. After the fight naruto started to bugged jiraiya on being his student and just to bribe jiraiya to make him his teacher. He used his MOST FAMOUS SEXY JUTSU and formed into a slender naked with two pig tails with blonde hair and blue eyes female. Well that made jiraiya crazy and he said it was a deal. At the beginning when they start there training it was challenging for naruto because jiraiya would get easily distracted by ladies in bikinis. Well later on they became friends and jiraiya taught naruto how to use the nine tailed beast chakra (kurama is the nine tails name) ... that's all for naruto
wolfie21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love it!
lonely white cloud chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I'll answer any questions you want about Tsubasa (I only read Naruto a little bit), but PM me, I didn't remember (or read) any questions you asked in this fanfic
so are you in Vietnam? I'm vietnamese
If you read all Tsubasa, you will see some hints about KuroFai
Yep, I am KuroFai's shipper
I am Fai's fan
Shadow and Demon Huntress chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Okay i love both parts of the stiry so far. Sakura becomes tsunades student by wanting to get stronger. And kurogane goes home in i believe 23 or 22.
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Seiously, its awesome. If you change it, I'l kill you. (JKJK)

I agree with uglyxxduckling, because I really DON'T KNOW how the heck she became Tsunade's aprrentice. I don't like her. At all. Sure she's got chakra control, but alot of people have that. It's probably only cause she's a main charater.
Eden chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I really enjoyed thankyou for doing a Tomoyo x Kurogane and I totally agree they so suit better the Fai and Kurogane :D

thanks a bunch
Man chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I Liked it.

Dont know any answers, sorry.
Basched chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I enjoyed this very much! I like both Kuro/Tomoyo and Kuro/Fai, and what you've written here is just wonderful. Though a little thing, try not to put any author notes in the middle of the story, it interupts the flow of the narrative. But this was a great story and you did very well with such a difficult task! Writing these kind of fics is not easy! I know from experience! Excellent piece! Look forward to reading more Kuro/tomoyo from you in the future!
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Absolutly loved it wonderful story not to fluffy not to hard core. Seriously awesome job.
LaylaPlum chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I totally agree- TomoyoKurogane is SO much better than FaiKurogane!

XOXO

Oh, and Sakura is Tsunade's student because

A) Sakura wanted to become stronger and break out of the sweet, innocent picture that she portrayed in the beginning. She didn't want anyone to look down on her anymore.

B) It fits with the underlying theme: Team 7 was divided among the Legendary Sannin. Naruto-Jiraiya, Sasuke-Orochimary, and Sakura-Tsunade.

C) It just fit with the genin 3's personalities. Naruto/Jiraiya being the hyperactive ones, Sasuke/Orochimaru the quiet deranged ones, and Sakura/Tsunade being the girls that made themselves something out of nothing.

Hope that helped.

XOXOXO

Layla
saber chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
The story was excellent. Its come out much better even though its oc Anyways cud u try a setup where when Kuro comes back he's really very angry with Tomo and doesnt talk to her neither does he bring himself under her presence. Mind u he does love her so does she its only he's too haughty and arrogant. Finally she tries to woo him over failing at first but ultimately succeeding where they both confess their undying love for each other
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Love this! To answer a couple of your questions- I believe that Kurogane's surname is Youou and Sakura becomes Tsunade's apprentice by asking her to help her become stronger. Anyway, love this and keep it up!
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That... was breathtaking... AWESOME.

Oh yeah, uh, I'm not sure which voulume Kurogane goes back, ut I'm pretty sure when he goes back, it's the end.

Well, I didn't know that Kurogane's real name is "Youou"...

The final volume... hm... I'll go search that up again..

I'm pretty sure Sakura becomes Tsunade's student between the time skip... however, she was shown to be practicing her ninjistu (sp?) with a fish when she was younger... she did want to do something for both Sasuke and Naruto and not be the idle bystander that couldn't do anything to benifit them. So, now, she's the medic healer of each team she's in. I guess. You could go search her profile up.
asga chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
o.O such a great one shot Hot too (cough)

Hope you write more K/T
15385bic chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
*when sasuke left and naruto went to train, lookin at all the other nija's that were working so hard, sakura didnt want to be so weak and her chakra control is excellent - so she asked tsuna to be made an apprentice*

but moving on - that was very well written - any sort of lemon is usually hard to write (one with plot that is) I loved the interactions between the two - how the relived their childhood. it was sweet _