Reviews for Abomination
timano chapter 42 . 1/18/2009
A breathtaking epic-I loved reading it! Far better than a mere 10 out of 10 stars.
nelclaret chapter 22 . 10/27/2008
Gobsmacking!
nelclaret chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
Oh I love it!

Tardis within Tardis - you even mention Time Ram!

Next...
nelclaret chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
Well, here I am at chapter 20 - nearly halfway house.

It's no good saying keep it up is it...its already done, waiting for me.

There is no discernable dropping off. The characters are THE characters (although I don't know Wil really as yet).

In fact I have read this as a character piece from the off.

I think the chapter with the Doctor feeding the cat is my favourite to date!

Vworp Vworp eh? It'll be making a 'wheezing groaning' sound next(c Terrence Dicks). I'm fascinated by the various renditions of the Tardis engine noise. Perhaps someone will describe it as sounding like somebody's house key being rubbed up and down a piano string (the actual process used).

By the way who was on the 'Rota' that went up and down? Tell them to get the hell off and get on the rotor!

Take no notice of this desperate nitpicking (which is just to prove that I am actually reading the story!)

I'm getting there...

Amazing, you are (as Yoda might say).
RandomCheeses chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
Just read through all of this (Yes I'm still alive, shocking isn't it) and all I can say is ...wow... amazing story. So many chapters were so great I thought I'd wait until you'd finished and then review. Which I just did...anyway...Uh yeah.
boxerboo chapter 40 . 10/20/2008
Well, I've read chapter 40.

I am intrigued and might well start at the very beginning - which, as we all know, is a very good place to start. I must, of course avoid the solipsistic ice sheet! (WOW!)

You must be delighted with these reviews.

Now then, Laura Harkness, how about a 'short' from the classic series?

NL
Kelsey Noel chapter 41 . 10/20/2008
Sequel? Yes, please! :)
Alcibie chapter 42 . 10/19/2008
I wasn't looking to the day when I'd see the word "complete" on this story..but I really have to say, what a finish! You did it beautifully, tied up all the loose ends and left LOADS of possibilities for sequel(s) and yes, that's a hint! I've enjoyed this story so much..you built it up beautifully..the interaction and dialogue between characters, the tension and mystery. I love the fact that the Doctor hasn't told Jack about why he sought him out in the beginning and I really love that they are travelling together, with the cat! And Wil and the new TARDIS..your epilogue was wonderful:)
Chocky chapter 42 . 10/19/2008
Very well ended. I liked how you see the wrapping up of the Torchwood and the Doctor at the Nobles' house. It good to have a bit of different scenery. It also efficiently ended the story without going into JDS.

Also like the conclusion of Wil. I wonder if her Tardis is green too? Or is it a purple grasshopper?

And in case it wasn't loud and clear before...

Yes please I would love another helping!
Chocky chapter 40 . 10/17/2008
Wow! was not expecting that chapter... Really caught me off guard. Thought we left Doctor travelling alone or with Donna. Or at least asking Jack to look backward... but it great... Found it well written...

Though the black tee and kakhis line made me think Jack was looking more like some other military ppl who jump through portholes... was that intentional?

And to be continued? There more? Can't wait to see...
Chocky chapter 39 . 10/16/2008
Wils gone? *Oh no*

Wow this is great story. Love the interplay between Wil, Doctor/Tardis. Particular the line when Wil separates herself.

Can't wait to see the final conclusion. How will Ianto react to Jack now? What is going to happen to Donna? Has Spike been able to bond to any of the visitors yet?

Are you planning to expose the reason for the coral growing in the first place in this story? Or is it an arc for a future one? *Yes yes I am a fan, already demanding the next one before this story finished*
Kelsey Noel chapter 38 . 10/15/2008
aww poor jack and wil. [

still lovin' the story!
Alcibie chapter 36 . 10/13/2008
This is such a brilliant story..and through Wil the reader can understand and empathise perfectly, even with the new TARDIS. I hope the next chapter will be here soon..it's anxiously and eagerly awaited:)
Chocky chapter 35 . 10/12/2008
Amazing. Love the twist of inviting into Wil's mind.

Can't wait to see what will happen next. And what the housekeeping involved.
Chocky chapter 34 . 10/11/2008
Love each of POV for everyone in this cliff hanger scene. Wil/Glen/Doctor and Jack. Particular love this chapter with Jack.

Love the chapter with Jack. Just give you the sense of drowing, where you wondering if it worth taking the next breath.

Can't wait for more.