Reviews for Babysitting
Edward's Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Really cute - One of my faves!
kellneriner chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
i love this!
Nadya20 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
awesome job! :)
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
cute! :3 crazy emmett :))
I'mWithTheWerewolfs chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMC! This is a really good story! It made me smile! :) Please please please update soon! Really good story!

Crystal
Ellzie chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
that was amazing! ;D
JK5959 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I would love to read this in Edward's POV. This one-shot was great!
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
wowza!

that was great!

i cant wait for the next chapter!

eamc
Fanpire123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh my gosh! I loved it! please write from EPOV! please? please? please?

Anyway! I
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Truly amazing.
twilight1192 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
AMAZING STORY!

:D

i seriously loved it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
So cute! I loved it, very funny and very original. I wish you would consider making this longer, but I saw the "only a one-shot" note so I won't beg lol. Excellent work!
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I would like to congratulate you for successfully PULLING OFF AN AH! THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

Can you not find it within yourself to do more? I'm fully prepared to beg shamelessly. Well, almost shamelessly; I do have some small amount of dignity vested in my person.

Hm...rather than pleading my guts out, perhaps I shall gift you with a small commentary on the elements and instances I enjoyed, eh? Yes, I thought as much.

Firstly, I would put forth that the way you escaped the insufferable cliche of love at first sight/first meeting was entirely admirable-plausible, even! What ensued was a natural progression of shifting perceptions and time elapsement (sp?), which allowed the characters easily to be drawn sufficiently towards one another in a genuine, romantic manner. Bravo! You have accomplished what few others have.

Secondly, the picture that was painted, the web that was spun, truly marked this piece with a remarkable tinge of reality on a stain of make-believe. The circumstance was beleivable enough to withstand cursory glances of scrutiny, yet fantastic enough to thoroughly remain enjoyable.

Lastly, for now, at least, your choice of diction and syntax were refreshing in an oddly familiar way-that is to say, not so ordinary as to be dully common, yet not so strange as to cause discomfort or major difficulty in basic comprehension.

Do not let your ego become over-stuffed with all this; I sometimes enjoy giving out compliments more than recieving them. There are always things to be improved upon, as I am certain you are aware.

Oh, and, near the end, Bella mumbled, "And I thought he was a murder."

Surely, she meant 'murderER'.

That was the only intensely bothersome error that I now recall, and even that wasn't terribly distracting, so, again, congratulations.

And to think...I almost didn't read this...

I am SUCH a fool, sometimes.
i.like.paper.planes chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i really like this! i love the original plot its great! i cant wait for an update! def adding this to my alert list
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was really well written. I love the story line too.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »